Jun 1st 2017 • Adde this variable into CreateMeme.java: MarshMallowPermission mmp = new MarshMallowPermission(this); • Edited the 'takeScreenshotOfCropView()' method in order to ask for Read External Storage permission
Apr 23rd 2017 • Updated to Android Studio 2.3.1 • Updated build.gradle file • Made the layout full screen by removing these lines in all xml files: android:paddingBottom="@dimen/activity_vertical_margin" android:paddingLeft="@dimen/activity_horizontal_margin" android:paddingRight="@dimen/activity_horizontal_margin" android:paddingTop="@dimen/activity_vertical_margin"
Oct 3rd 2016 • Updated to Android Studio 2.2 • Improved MarshMallowPermission.java code
Jul 27th 2016 • Fixed issue on Android 6 Marshmallow for Camera and Gallery's permissions • Added MarshMallowPermission.java | removed UtilityForCamera.java
iMeme is a Universal App Template where you can create your funny meme images from your own pictures or from the ones suggested on the Home screen (you can add all images you want in there). Ten, after setting the top and bottom texts over your selected picture you can share them by Mail, SMS or by the social network apps installed on your device, like Facebook, Twitter, Google +, WhatsApp, etc.
iMemes is a native Android Studio project, Universal, super easy to customize.
Need an html template to promote and showcase your own version of this app?
- Android Studio 2.2 – Universal – Android 5.0+
- Admob banners
- Share your funny Memes on social networks, Mail and SMS
- Create memes from your own photos or by selecting picking one image from the Home screen
- PDF User Guide and PSD included
- Easy to customize | Well commented code
- Apple Mac or Windows PC with their latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Android Studio and some knowledge about its UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- A Google Developer account to submit apps to the Play Store
- An AdMob account to generate your own banner UNIT ID
Have fun with iMemes, and don’t forget to rate it on your Downloads page!
We’ve recently found out that some developers have bought our app templates, reskinned them just a bit and put them on sale on other source code markets similar to CodeCanyon, saying that they developed and own such source codes.
That is a serious copyright infringement, developers who buy our templates are allowed to reskin and sell them as apps on the App Store (accordingly to the License type they’ve purchased a template for), but are not allowed to put our original source codes for sale on source code markets, including CodeCanyon. We will report developers who made copyright infringements to the competent authorities. Thanks.