Imagine UX:UI is part of Imagine UX framework suite providing user a refreshing look and feel for Opencart dashboard & login page. Dashboard provide an intuitive information such as list of latest 5 order with a colored label to differentiate between order progress. Approval or disabling a customer review can be done with a single click on the dashboard.
IUX-UI have been tested compatible on latest major browser.
Demo Access:Username : admin Password : xs2admin
- No core hacking or messy file installation.
- Fresh admin login page.
- Intuitive and stylish dashboard with single click access function.
- Mini chart for simple product & page view analytic.
- Total sales overview through dashboard info-box.
- Order & review approval info-box.
- Latest 5 review with single click function to approve or disable.
- Latest 5 order with progress label.
- Interface developed using Bootstrap.
- Using Imagine UX framework for minimal code hacking.
- Future upgrade will include total admin side theme.
Version 1.0 Release Date 17 October 2013
- Initial release.
- PHP 5.3+
- OpenCart 1.5.6, 1.5.5.x
- VQMOD 2.x (https://code.google.com/p/vqmod/)
- Please make sure you have properly install vQmod.
- Extract the downloaded zip file and copy content inside ‘upload’ folder into you Opencart root.
- Import a database scheme inside ‘database’ folder into your Opencart db.
- Installation of Imagine UX does not replace or modified any core or part of Opencart system.
- All file are located under folder ‘imagine’ of Opencart root folder.