Easily Add Browser, iPhone, iPad, iMac and MacBook Pro Product Mockups to your sites.
Showcase your products in high resolution mockup wrappers. Wrap your images or YouTube or Vimeo videos in different browser and device graphics.
Choose from 40 types of designs. Different browser and device mockups have different designs, including iPhone white, black, gold, white outline, and black outline.
We don’t like complicated things, so we made things simple. Just select your image or put in your video ID, then the plugin does the rest. You can also try the plugin out in your own private sandbox, click on the live preview link above to test it out.
The plugin also works if you don’t have WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer), just use the shortcode!
Check the live preview for a full list of all the available mockup designs.
Full Feature Set
- Automatically mock up your images and videos,
- 40 Different mockup skins to choose from,
- Browser, iPhone, iPad, iMac, MacBook Pro, Galaxy S5, Lumia 930 and HTC One M8 mockups,
- Flat white, black and outlined white, black designs,
- Customize to show partial mockups, for layout effects
- Works with any theme,
- Very easy to use,
- Includes a standalone shortcode version,
- Properly coded in WordPress standards,
Having Trouble with the Plugin?Head over to the support tab and check out the FAQs, or submit a support ticket!
Enjoying the Plugin?Be sure to leave a rating and review and show us some love.
Check out Our Other WordPress Plugins
Version 1.3.1 – March 21, 2018
* Fixed: Autoplay for Vimeo videos.
Version 1.3 – July 20, 2017
* New: iPhone 6 / 6s / 7 / 7s and its plus variants. * New: Now supports youtu.be shortened URLs, and will parse URLs if the user entered full video URLs. * New: Added the ability to use iframes and custom content in a mockup (shortcodes are possible in custom content). * Fixed: Rewrote certain captions for better explanation of options. * Fixed: Multiple Vimeo videos won't play * Fixed: Hyperlinks in image mockups may sometimes fail to render properly. * Fixed: Occasionally occuring muting and looping issues in YouTube and Vimeo. * Fixed: Jetpack Fluidvids may cause Vimeo videos to be hidden with 0 height. * Fixed: Default value now displays correctly as a browser mockup
Version 1.2 – October 3, 2014
* Added slider functionality, now you can select multiple images for your mockup. When multiple images are selected, the mockup will automatically transform into a slider. * Added option to change the amount of time for each slide (only applicable for multiple images) * Image links are now only applicable in single mockup images
* Added 3 new device mockups: Samsung Galaxy S5, Nokia Lumia 930 and HTC One M8 * Added 18 designs for the new device mockups above * Fixed bug where images were displayed a bit lower than the center
* Initial release