Looking for the best AR app for your smartphone?
Look no further, our ARIOS comes handy with its brilliant 3D objects. Simply place the objects next to each other on the screen and see how it’ll look actually without moving it. The application is insanely handy! All you need to do is point your camera to what you need to makeover/place. Select the 3D object you wish to place it and save your creation. We’ve rendered some of the most useful 3D objects that you can then virtually place where you like. Currently, we’ve handpicked a few ones from broad categories like fashion, home decor, and plants & gardening. ARIOS is easy to understand and has a simple interface. You can save the rooms you create or looks you assembled by selecting various outfit options.
- Multiple category AR
- 360 degree rotate an object
- Save image in your mobile gallery
- Share your creation (image) with your friends and family
- Remove AR object
- Zoom in and Zoom out
- Rotate an object in left, right, up and down
- Admob and interstitial ads implementation
- Great for people who want to check whether and how the change will look.
- Friendly interface
For ARKit We need to Xcode 9 or newer.Download Xcode from Apple Developer Website.
IMPORTANT: Here’s the list of iPhone and iPad models compatible with ARKit in iOS 11 (with A9 Chip)
IOS 11 ARKit Compatibility for apps: 1st Check your device is compatible with Apple’s AR Platform.
- iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPad Pro(9.7, 10.5 or 12.9) – Both first-gen and 2nd -gen
- iPhone 8 and 8 Plus
- iPhone X, XR, XS, XS-Max
- We cannot be held responsible for any changes you do in the source code.
- You cannot claim us for any change in decisions or modification made by Apple.
- We are not affiliated with Apple neither we can influence any third-party to make your application approval on the digital stores.
- All changes,additions and alterations to the application you do are at your own risk.
- We have used some of the 3D Object from
Reference Link :https://developer.apple.com/documentation/arkit
Faced a problem? Need assistance with the product? No worries – our customer support team is always ready to help you. Support requests are being processed on business days from 9:00 to 18:00 (GMT +05.30) [generally] within 24h to 48h in the order they were received.
Note: The fastest medium to get support would be Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We don’t offer a refund. (If the item is downloaded)
- Please read the description and compatibility content thoroughly before purchasing as we don’t offer a refund if you buy it by mistake.
Greetings from Iqonic Design
We are actively looking forward to your feedback in order to make our product more efficient for you. Thanks again!
Version 1.0 – 25 Sep 2019
- Initial Release