HTML-Tag Checker 1.0
HTML-Tag Checker is a lightweight PHP script, allowing you to create a fully functional website dedicated to checking website pages to see if they use Deprecated, Non-Standard, or Obsolete HTML tags. HTML-Tag Checker doesn’t require a database, and has a flat modern design what works well in all major browsers.
HTML-Tag Checker uses RainTPL template system to make it easier to manage files, and website themes.
- Uses Rain TPL Template System.
- Theme management.
- Leverage browser caching.
- All major browser support (IE8+, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera).
- 3 tag types checked (Deprecated, Non-Standard, Obsolete).
- 100/100 performance grade.
- Fast load time.
- Flat design.
- Checked count.
- Well commented.
- CSS3 effects.
- PHP 5.3+.
- mod_rewrite & mod_headers allowed in .htaccess.
- curl & domdocument enabled on host.
- file_get_contents & file_put_contents enabled on host.
Updates are free to anyone who has purchased this item with any type of license.
- 31 Oct, 2014 – follow_redirects function added to the main class.
Please check the support section of my profile, feel free to suggest new features, ask questions, and anything else related to this item by sending me a PM or commenting on this item. If you have purchased this item and like it please remember to rate it.