Fish ?n Jump is a HTML5 Physics Game.
Throw the falling fishes in the anemone by bouncing them on the starfish and reach the target of every level.
This game has been developed in HTML5/js and third-party library CreateJs – http://createjs.com/ (not Construct2 or other framework).
The ZIP package contains the game with 840×1024 resolution that scales to fit current screen device.
The game is fully compatible with all most common mobile device browsers.
- Sounds are enabled for mobile but we can’t grant full audio compatibility on all mobile devices due to some well-know issue between some mobile-browser and HTML5.
- So if you want to avoid sound loading, please read the documentation
- Sounds can’t be enabled for Windows Phone as this kind of device have unsolvable issues with <audio> and <video> tag.
- If you are willing to make an app out of this game, we suggest you to reskin or at least rebrand it
- We can’t be held responsible and offer support for eventual issues met during the use of the game in third party software (i.e. PhoneGap, Cordova, Iudei)
- Level’s loading is managed by JSON.Chrome, for some security policies, doesn’t allow this kind of loading, locally.
This issue doesn’t occur with other browsers, like Firefox i.e.
Anyway, once you’ve uploaded the game on your server, it will work properly.
This game is fully compatible with CTL Arcade
A WordPress Plugin that allows you to create a real arcade on your website.
With CTL Arcade you can:
- Monetize with your games adding Ads Banners
- Promote your website with Social Share Buttons
- Improve our games with Leaderboard, and Rating Feature
=== Even if we do our best to minimize any inconvenience, we can’t ensure the full compatibility of all our games on every device and every operating system update.
Thank you for the understanding. ===
-Bug fixed with IE
-Now when game loses focus audio is muted
- Orientation alert added
- Button fullscreen added
- Bug fixed with soundtrack on IOS devices
- Bug fixed with Retina display
- Updated Sound library
- Bug fixed on fullscreen feature
- Bug fixed on fullscreen in iframe
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: