MotoPress Hotel Booking plugin is a complete hotel and vacation rental booking system for WordPress. As it doesn’t require any coding, the plugin is absolutely handy for non-tech website owners as well developers who build WordPress hotel themes or custom websites for clients.
The plugin doesn’t focus on any specific hotel establishment, so you may use it for hotels, bed and breakfast websites, guest houses, apartments, villas, and even hostels (check any of the demo examples to see how it works in the wild.)
The plugin comes with all needed functionality to run a fully functional hospitality business website and (optionally) manage reservations: you’ll be able to create a beautiful listing of all your properties, control seasonal pricing and rates, add a real-life search availability form, rent property out online with or without instant payments, synchronize direct site reservation with popular travel channels via iCal through the admin channel manager and much more.
Key plugin features
Search availability form
A clutter-free form that can be put to whatever place you like on your site (including sidebar). Let users search for a needed accommodation type for a needed date in a matter of clicks.
The plugin provides a no-brainer accommodation booking process for desktop, tablet, and mobile users, no matter their age. Availability calendar, personal data to confirm reservation, rates, packages – everything is easily submitted.
Unlimited number of accommodations
Add and display unlimited number of rooms of your hotel establishment. If there are lots of them of the same type, generate them automatically with ease.
Display description, image galleries, in-room amenities, rates, extra services and more on the individual accommodation page to serve sophisticated guests’ needs.
Boost your hotel revenue with smart pricing strategy – base your prices on dates, apply them in clicks and change when you want.
Set different rates depending on your policy and benefits offered for an individual accommodation. Your guests will choose the most suitable while placing a booking.
Packages and services
Add any extra service or package available for additional purchase or offered for free to the booking placement page. Charge per room or per person.
Define how to confirm the booking – automatically or manually, with or without payment.
Custom booking rules
Make your accommodations unavailable for booking at particular dates/days.
Online and Offline payments
The booking system accepts payments through PayPal, 2Checkout, Stripe, Beanstream/Bambora and more. You can also charge the full fee or deposit to confirm the booking. With offline payments you let guests pay after arrival to your hotel.
Receive and send automatic notifications of each booking request – approve and cancel submissions via email. Easily customize content and design of your email templates to reflect your brand.
iCal support to sync bookings across OTAs
Synchronize the bookings submitted through your WordPress hotel website with those from online travel channels like Airbnb or Booking.com and avoid overbooking.
Translate the plugin to your own language to be appropriate for your local business.
Actions and filters
Developers can change the behaviour of the plugin with a pretty rich list of hooks listed in documentation.
Changelog[2.3.0] Dec 13, 2017
- Added more flexible booking rules:
- ability to set check-in check-out dates for individual accommodation types during chosen seasons;
- ability to set minimum and maximum stay-in days for individual accommodation types during chosen seasons;
- ability to block individual accommodation types and actual accommodations for chosen dates;
- Note: This release will perform an upgrade process on the database in the background. Please make sure that your previous booking rules are successfully transformed into new ones.
- Updated translation files.
- Please note! Due to peculiarities of multilingual settings, the titles of custom post types and taxonomy (e.g. accommodation types, categories) are not translated from English into other languages in the URLs of the pages.
- Implemented bookings synchronization with online channels via iCal interface.
- Replaced Services text ‘per night’ with ‘per day’.
- Renamed Facilities to Amenities.
- Bug fixed: Stripe is now displayed on the Booking confirmation page even if it’s the only payment method selected.
- Bug fixed: the amount of Accommodation types displayed in widget is now not dependent on the global WordPress settings.
- Removed limit for setting the number of adults and children in Accommodation type menu.
- Fixed the link for viewing a booking in the administrator’s email.
- Fixed the rate duplication issue when clicking on a link in the list of rates.
- Fixed the issue with the customer_note tag that was not displayed in email.
- Bug fix: put “beds” back to Settings.
- The Booking Confirmation page update: guests must select the number of adults and children.
- Bug fix: fixed the placeholder of posts titles.
- Added the ability to create and apply coupon codes.
- Note: This release will perform an upgrade process on the database in the background.
- Note: This release adds new macros for email templates. Update your templates please. To reset an email template just remove the current text and save settings.
- Note: This release doesn’t limit the number of adults and children in the Search availability form. Please update “Max Adults” and “Max Children” number in plugin settings.
- The updated plugin allows guests reserve and pay for several (more than one) accommodation types during one reservation process.
- Search results page was updated: guests can choose and add several accommodation types into one reservation.
- On the search results page, the plugin displays all recommended accommodations according to the number of guests specified in a search request. This option can be turned off.
- Email templates were updated to support Multiple booking.
- Admin page descriptions were updated to ease the work with the plugin.
- Bug fix: fixed the issue with saving check-in and check-out dates in Settings.
- Improved compatibility with Jetpack gallery and lightbox modules.
- Added a theme-friendly pagination option that allows specify the number of posts per page for accommodations and services.
- A cancellation email template is available as a separate macro – it’s used when a booking cancellation option is turned on.
- A Price Breakdown Table on the Booking confirmation page was updated: it’s now smaller with the ability to expend details of each booked accommodation.
- Updated the list of data your guests are required to provide when submitting a booking. Admins can set it to: no data required / country required / full address required. Please choose the preferable option.
- 15 new themes were added to calendar to fit your theme design much better.
- New filters, actions and CSS classes were added for developers.
- Added the ability to receive payments through Beanstream/Bambora payment gateway.
- Added the ability to receive payments through Braintree payment gateway.
- Bug fix: fixed the issue of undelivered emails after booking placement.
- Bug fix: fixed the issue of booking calendar localization.
- New algorithm of displaying accommodation pricing: - it displays minimum available price of accommodation for dates set in the search form by visitor; - it displays minimum available price of accommodation from the day of visit and for the next fixed number of days predefined in settings (if dates are not chosen by visitor); - it displays a total price for chosen dates or the price of “minimum days to stay” set in settings.
- Added the ability to create a payment manually. Usefull feature to keep all your finances in one place.
- Added the ability to search booking by email or ID in the list of bookings.
- Added the ability to filter payments by status and search them by email or ID in the list of payments.
- Added a new email template to notify Administrator about new booking, which is paid and confirmed.
- Added the ability to enable comments for accommodation and services on the frontend.
- Thumbnail size of accommodation gallery is set to ‘thumbnail’ to make all images the same size.
- Bug fix: fixed an issue when rates list displayed rates in the past on the frontend.
- Bug fix: fixed an issue when price of the service was displayed twice.
- Added new Arabic language files.
- Added the ability to receive payments through PayPal, 2Checkout and Stripe gateways.
- Made the plugin multilingual ready.
- Added translation into 13 languages (Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Swedish, Italian, Hungarian, Czech, Chinese, Dutch, French, German).
- Added the ability to input dates via keyboard
- Added the ability to duplicate Rate
- Added the ability to choose date format in plugin Settings
- Initial release