Hot Corners is a time-saver tool which comes with many useful features that makes it unique.The application comes with a set of fully customizable actions (or presets) that can be performed when the mouse is around a corner of the screen, that is, you can automate any task you want by moving the mouse cursor to one of the corners of your display, you can assign different tasks for each corner, helping you in repetitive daily tasks.
Internal Mouse TrackingThe application internally keeps tracking of mouse activity to improve performance and CPU usage by switchtng to idle state when the mouse is inactive, Hot Corners is not intrusive with the S.O, it only works when mouse activity is detected.
Action CustomizerEach corner can be configured to perform one of the included actions/presets in the application, like running a file or process with specific parameters, or eplore a folder, navigate to a website, launch a Control Panel applet, and much more.
Corner EnablingEach corner can be enabled or disabled at any moment through the main application menu.
Process ExclusionAny processes can be blacklisted to abort a corner activation, this is useful for example when playing full-screen games.
Corner size CustomizerThe area of the corners can be customized to accomplish your needs.
Corner Delays CustomizerThe internal intervals of the application can be customized thorugh the main menu to help you improve performance, like the required time to activate a corner, or the delay interval to perform a first check after mouse activity is detected.
Active Monitor SelectionHot Corners can be configured to work at a specific monitor, or even with dual monitors.
Auto-StartThe application can be configured to automatically run with Windows.
Debug ConsoleHelps you to discover the best values for your corners configuration of problems with the current configuration by seeying what happens each moment in real time.
Reset ConfigurationThe customizations of each corner can be reseted just with one click.
NOTE THAT THESE SCREENSHOTS ARE MADE WITH THE DARK THEME ENABLED
- Replaced the entire mouse hook logic by RAW_INPUT technology for better performance. (and secondarily for multiple mouse handlng user experience.)
- Replaced a bunch of the internal functionalities by ElektroKit library. for better performance.
- NotifyIcon’s ballontip shows the string “Main” instead of the application title.
- Mouse Hook blocks hook notifications of other 3rd party apps.
- Most aspects of the internal coding has been re-written or severely updated.
- App crash on ‘Explore Directory’ feature, due to a miss-recognition of an Internet Explorer Window type.
- App crash on ‘Process Exclusion’ process list, due to access denied on some processes.
- Option ‘Only give focus if opened’ for ‘ExploreDirectory’ action.
- Option ‘Disable’ in system tray notify menu.
- Option ‘Enable’ in system tray notify menu.
- Memory management.
- ‘Debug Console’ performance.
- ‘Process List’ performance and behavior.
- Application performance.
- Some minor design bugs.
- ‘Process List’ doesn’t select an item when mouse right-button is pressed.