Fully functional iOS & Android mobile app developed with Ionic 2 and Firebase backend
You can change the name & icon of the app, provide your own Firebase config file and you’re ready to publish the app. Or you can use it as a starter template for your custom app.
This app combines 3 big pieces of functionality: Expenses, Lists and Notes. These are usually found in separate apps, but HomeAdmin groups them in the same app for more convenience.
- Expenses: add/edit/delete expenses. Filter by month and see total amount spent in a month.
- Categories: create your own categories and assign colors.
- Charts: view expenses grouped by categories in the Charts view.
- Lists: create shopping lists, travel lists or whatever list you want. Add items easily, edit them, mark them as completed or delete them.
- Notes: keep your notes in the same app with your expenses and lists.
You can invite your spouse (or multiple people) to manage the data together.
Data is synced in real-time across all of your devices.
Push changes to the app easily even after it was published to App Store / Google Play.
Monetize the app with AdMob by displaying interstitial ads.
Translate the app into multiple languages to increase your user base.
- Firebase Database
- Firebase Authentication
- Firebase Bolt Compiler for easy management of Firebase Database security rules
- Microsoft CodePush
- Google Analytics for real-time app usage
- ng2-redux: to manage application state
- ng2-translate: for multi-language support
You only need a Firebase account, no server required.