Holograma is a web application that allows you to create augmented reality experiences with markers, using images, videos, audios and 3D models. If the camera on your phone can read QR CODE, simply point it to a marker and the magic will happen in front of your eyes. Otherwise, use any QR CODE reader app to observe the same experience.
Augmented reality scenes made with the Holograma App
The Holograma supports augmented reality with:
- Videos – mp4;
- Audios – mp3;
- Images – jpg, png and gif;
- 3D Models – glTF 2.0 (embedded ou binary): .gtlf, .glb.
Showing a Banner
Playing a Video
3D Model of a Robot
How People Are Using the Holograma
The Holograma can be used to add augmented reality to business cards, invitations, flyers, handouts, curriculum, and more.
Do It Yourself
What will you need?
The QR CODE reader from your smartphone camera or any QR CODE reader app.
- Access the demo application:
- Click on the menu item create scene;
- Click add entity and upload image, video or model;
- Change the scene status to public and save;
- Print the QR CODE and scan to see augmented reality.
Or if you prefer, print the QR CODE below and scan to see the augmented reality scenes already posted.
NOTE: For better stability, do not scan QR CODE on your computer screen.
- Two types of users: Admin and Editor;
- The Editor can create and manage his augmented reality scenes and change profile data;
- Admin can manage users, manage augmented reality scenes and change app settings;
- Admin can customize the theme: change the app name, main color, logo and icon;
- Automatic generation of QR Code;
- Admin can configure the generation of QR Code: label and font size;
- Preview and download QR Code as pdf or png;
- Upload file configuration: file size, media width, media height and media duration;
- Manual with installation and use instructions.
For information about the installation requirements click here.
- Holograma is a marker based augmented reality web app;
- It supports one marker in each scene;
- Markers must be at least 2 centimeters in size.
Version 1.3 - August 16, 2019 - Add option to improve QR Code readability by smartphone camera - Fix the size of rendered objects - Adjust the preview panel Version 1.2 - August 06, 2019 - Add more stability in augmented reality scenes - Add improvement to scene lighting - Add message on top of QR CODE when scene status is not public Version 1.1 - July 20, 2019 - Fixed problem model validator - Fixed problem camera calibration Version 1.0 – July 19, 2019 - Initial Release