Holograma is a web application that allows you to create augmented reality experiences with markers, using images, videos, audios and 3D models. Go to the app URL, point your smartphone camera over the marker (target) and the magic will happen in front of your eyes.
Augmented reality scenes made with the Holograma App
The Holograma supports augmented reality with:
- Videos – mp4;
- Audios – mp3;
- Images – jpg, png and gif;
- 3D Models – glTF 2.0 (embedded ou binary): .gtlf, .glb.
Showing a Banner Or Image
Playing a Video
Showing a 3D Model
Showing a Transparent Video (Chroma key)
Showing a 3D Model with Contact Bar and Call-to-action Button
How People Are Using the Holograma
The Holograma can be used to add augmented reality to business cards, invitations, flyers, handouts, curriculum, real estate books and more.
Do It Yourself
What will you need?
Go to the bit.ly URL (app URL) and point your smartphone camera over the marker to see augmented reality.
NOTE: For better stability, do not scan the marker on the computer screen. Please Print.
- Two types of users: Admin and Editor;
- The Editor can create and manage his augmented reality scenes and change profile data;
- Admin can manage users, manage augmented reality scenes and change app settings;
- Admin can customize the theme: change the app name, main color, logo and icon;
- Bit.ly integration;
- Contact bar with buttons for social networks
- Call-to-action button with redirect link
- Transparent videos (chroma key)
- Automatic generation of markers (targets);
- Admin and Editor can create and manage custom markers;
- Preview and download marker as pdf or png;
- Upload file configuration: file size, media width, media height and media duration;
- Manual with installation and use instructions.
- Apache Server;
- PHP >= 7.1.3;
- GD PHP extension;
- Domain with SSL Certificate;
PHP extensions required by Laravel on the server:
For generation of augmented reality in smartphones:
- Android 6+;
- iOS 11+.
- Holograma is a marker based augmented reality web app;
- It supports one marker in each scene;
- Markers must be at least 3 centimeters in size.
Version 2.2 - January 12, 2021 - A-frame updated - AR.js updated to the latest version - Improved performance of object tracking - Adds a custom loading until the scene is loaded - Adds a new smart play/pause button for videos - Videos are now automatically played on Android smartphones - Adds transparent videos (chroma key) - Adds a contact bar in the scene with buttons for calling, E-mail, WhatsApp, Telegram, Instagram, Youtube, etc. - Adds a call-to-action button in the scene with a redirect link - Adds another table to the database - Changes the file storage structure and removes the need for symlink - Changes how the application settings are stored [ATTENTION]: Version 2.2 is not compatible with version 2.1. Therefore, you need a fresh installation. Version 2.1 - July 06, 2020 - A-frame updated to the latest version - Ar.js updated to the latest version - Improved performance of object tracking - Bug fixed in the scene rendering - Fix white screen on new versions of Android and iOS Version 2.0 - November 22, 2019 - Security fixes - Alter tables structure and relationship - Update Aframe to latest version - Add custom markers creation and management - Add improvements to stability of augmented reality scenes - Add Bit.ly integration - Remove unstable QR Code marker - Remove QR Code options [ATTENTION]: Version 2 is not compatible with version 1. Therefore, you need a fresh installation. Version 1.3 - August 16, 2019 - Add option to improve QR Code readability by smartphone camera - Fix the size of rendered objects - Adjust the preview panel Version 1.2 - August 06, 2019 - Add more stability in augmented reality scenes - Add improvement to scene lighting - Add message on top of QR CODE when scene status is not public Version 1.1 - July 20, 2019 - Fixed problem model validator - Fixed problem camera calibration Version 1.0 – July 19, 2019 - Initial Release