Create and show fictitious notifications to motivate users to take action on your site! Create an effect of a queue on your website!
Unique plugin on the market!!!
Capitalize on the herd effect! Show how much action there is on your website to motivate visitors to join that action!
How it works:
- Create a notification set. Construct a notification template with text & variables (it’s super easy).
- Style and configure additional settings for your notification set, if you want.
- Place the notification set anywhere you want on your website and the plugin will generate non-stop notifications, based on your template!
- Create and show fictitious notifications to motivate users to take action on your site!
- Create and show real notifications with information that you want to convey
- Create notification templates with your custom text and variables. The plugin then generates non-stop flow of notifications, based on your template.
- Create unlimited amount of different notification sets
- Unlimited, non-stop notifications will run for each set
- Randomize the time intervals with which the notifications appear to add more realistic effect
- Customize and style notifications to fit your needs
- Powerful page-level placement
What can you use this notifications plugin for?
- Create an effect of a busy store, with people buying your products every second
- Show that people are registering non-stop on your website
- Show that people are signing up for your event / webinar like crazy!
- Show that people are mentioning you on social networks
- Imitate any other activity
- You can also just use it to convey some real information to users
Create Templates With Variables
Create notification templates with your custom text and variables. You can use the built-in variables to construct any kind of notifications!
Change colors of anything: background, text, icon, border. Tweak transparency. Change border-radius. Change border width. Tweak things to match your website design and your taste.
Change button text, change placeholder texts, change confirmation texts, change error texts, setup texts for confirmation email
Make the notifications appear anywhere you want on the screen.
In addition to inserting shortcodes, you can easily place the notifications on the whole website, only posts, only pages, only certain pages or only certain posts, all posts except specified ones or all pages except specified ones.
Control how often the notifications appear and how long each notification stays visible.
Randomize The Intervals
You can set the notifications to appear with stable interval, or you can use the randomizer feature to make the notifications appear with varying intervals. This creates even more realistic effect.
Enable animated display of the notifications: a large set of effects for dynamic display appearing (Animate In) and closing (Animate Out).
Show For Users
Display is set both for all visitors and selectively: for authorized or unauthorized site users.
Depending On The Language
Show notifications depending on the language of the site.
Show Or Hide The Close Button
If the close button is enabled, user can close the notification and disable the whole notification streak. But you can hide the close button to prevent this.
Easily Duplicate Notification Sets
Easily duplicate the notification sets to save time, when you are creating different types of notifications.
Unlimited Notification Sets
Create as many sets as you want for different types of notifications you want to run.
Unlimited Notifications In Each Set
Notifications within each set will be generated continuously, appearing non-stop.
Font Awesome Icons
Choose among hundreds on Font Awesome icons to be displayed in your notifications.
Insert your custom icon, if you wish
We listen to your feedback and add features regularly! Let us know what else you would like to have in this plugin.
We are supporting our customers with great care and urgency. When you encounter a problem, we are eager to help. Feel free to ask your pre-sale questions, as well.
Notes:1. This plugin requires an easy verification. See how to verify it. 2. Make sure there are no new lines in the input area for your variable values (they need to go in one line, separated by comma)
= Version 4.0 = - Added: Live preview - Added: notification schedule options - Added: test mode option - Added: Unit for location - Updated: Admin style - Update: Font Awesome Icon to v. 5.12 == Ver 3.0 == - Added: option 'Don't show on screens more' - Added: option for disabling FontAwesome 5 from front-end - Added: Border style options: border style - Added: Shadow style options - Added: Content style options - Added: Title style options - Added: Icon style options - Added: Close button size option - Changed: Admin Style - Optimized: Styles and Scripts (minification and response time reduction) - Fixed: Control on the devices == Ver 2.2 == - Updated: Font Awesome to version 5 - Added: 2 variables - Added: Close Button - Added: Title color - Added: function 'Don't show after click' on link - Added: Editor for notification content - Fixed: position 'Bottom' ## [1.2] - 2017-01-18 ### Added - Display for different types of users - Depending on the site language - Different animation effects ### Changed - Admin style - Preview ## [1.1] - 2016-10-28 ### Fixed - Shortcode ### Changed - Admin style - Class for create modal windows - Include scripts and styles