Helpie is an intuitive Helpdesk plugin that lets you create and organise your helpdesk / documentation for your products and services.
1. Search :Search any documentation article with ajax autocomplete. Search works by matching any keyword in the post title / body.
2. Restrict User Access:Restrict who can access which helpdesk article.
Basic: You can choose from anyone, logged-in-users. Advanced: Choose categories allowed for each user role.
3. Template controls:Choose to show / hide sidebar, search-box in category and single templates.
4. Article emo-voting:Allow users to vote. They can “frown”, “meh”, “love” the article. Edit / Reset the count from the Edit Article page in the WordPress backend.
5. Shortcodes:Use short-codes to display,
- Helpdesk / Knowledge Base / Documentation Page
- Knowledge Base Search Module
- Knowledge base categories module : Simple, Boxed, Boxed1. ( The 3 templates for main page )
- Add CUSTOM ICONS for boxed categories module
- Knowledge base welcome area.
- Single page scroll navigation titles. See preview for example.
6. Popular posts:.Show posts which are popular in order of popularity.
7. Breadcrumbs:.Show / Hide breadcrumbs.
8. NEW TEMPLATES*2 more Helpdesk Main Page Templates.
Boxed: Clean module with category name and category icon displayed in a beautiful boxed grid. You can upload any image as a custom icon in the Helpdesk Article Categories page. Recommended dimension is 65px * 65px.
Boxed1: Clean module with category name, list of links to a few articles of the category and a more button linking to the category page.
- less than 12 hours
- Through Email and Live Chat
- Ticketing system will be added soon.
10. Very good code quality.
11. Works well and looks good without a separate theme.
12. Works well with any well-coded theme and tested with Avada, X Theme, The7, TwentySixteen and a few others.
13. Fully Responsive and User-centric Design
14. NEW* Insights
- User Happiness Score
- Most Searched Keywords
- Key Users : Most happy users, most unhappy users
- Key Articles: Best Articles and Worst Articles
Compatible with WordPress 4.7
More features coming soon.
Feel free to share your FEATURE SUGGESTIONS.
- Full Documentation Navigation from sidebar
- Syntax Highlight and Copy short-code
- Major UI Improvements
- Loading / Interaction Animations
- Helpdesk Insights
- Translation Ready
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.7
- Minor Bug fixes and UI Improvements