help-and-support-screenshots/Screenshot1.jpg help-and-support-screenshots/Screenshot2.jpg help-and-support-screenshots/Screenshot3.jpg help-and-support-screenshots/Screenshot4.jpg help-and-support-screenshots/Screenshot5.jpg help-and-support-screenshots/Screenshot6.jpg help-and-support-screenshots/Screenshot7.jpg help-and-support-screenshots/Screenshot8.jpg help-and-support-screenshots/Screenshot9.jpg
Give your users a great experience with your website or application and save time and money in the process.
- Nested catgeories that are easy to navigate.
- Users can like articles and these are used to order the articles in listings and search reasults so that well liked and helpful articles are first.
- Easy to redesign since the HTML/CSS is separated from the PHP and is built using the twitter bootstrap
- Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ share buttons.
- Search Engine friendly Urls.
- Contact forms are integrated to each articles for the user to use when they need clarification.
- All the text is in one file making this script very easy to translate.
- You can define realtionships between articles and other articles and categories making it even easier for users tofind what they need.
- Unzip the package
- Open the file /php/config.php with a text editor and put in the details for your server
- Navigate to the script install.php using your browser
- An admin account is created with the following credetials:
- Delete the file install.php
- Got to userguide.html to get started
Log in with the username admin and password pass