Make Your Page’s HTML Elements Pop-Up Like Ghosts!
Ghostify is a lightweight (5kb) and easy to use jQuery Plugin.
Turn everything on your sites into a floating ghost pop-up with this line:
The Plugin let you completely personalize the elements behaviour in seconds.
They can fade in and out in a random position for a random duration always inside the browser window, or appear where you prefer and stay there.
Ghosts can be modal as well, forcing the user to read them!
You can set the oscillation, timing, browser positioning and more.
Moreover, it can be used just to place elements in your page, without any animation!
Usefull as messages or articles and now for notifications as well!
6 CSS styles are included, along with 6 close icons!
Ghostify is compatible with all the major browsers.
Two versions of the plugin available, normal and minified for better performance.
What You Get From Purchasing It
- The entire package of files and license to use them on your works and sites (Regular License).
- Full and detailed Pdf Documentation and configuration Manual.
- Source code: well commented and easily readable and editable, if you are a Developer.
- Complete Support and Assistance
- Added support for Notification Ghosts (Show on another Element’s Click).
- Added support for Modal Pop-Ups.
- Minor fixes.
- Added support for right and bottom positioning in static mode.
- Small improvements.
About the Author
For any problem or suggestion about this item, please contact me and I will add your idea/issue in my Public To-Do List.