10 April 2018 • Updated to Xcode 9.3
29 September 2017 • Updated to Xcode 9, Swift 4, iOS 11 • Set Swift 3 @objc Inference as Default in Build Settings • Added a 1125x2436px png image (iPhone X launch image) into Assets.xcassets -> Brand Assets image set • Adjusted some views in the Storyboard, because of iPhone X layout • Edited the 'func showBanner()' methods in order to display banner ads properly in iPhone X • Unchecked the Runtime API Checking | Main Thread Checker in Edit Scheme -> Diagnostics, accordingly to this post: https://stackoverflow.com/a/44392584/3724800
Hangman is a remake of a classic word game template where you have to guess words without hanging your stick man.
It has different Genres and you can easily edit them by a local array and edit their relative words into a local .plist file.
Hangman stores your best scores for each category you play into a dynamic TableView.
It?s a simple game, yet very addictive!
It’s a native XCode project, Universal, Swift language, easy to reskin.
- iOS 8.0+ – XCode 9.x project – Swift
- Storyboard – Universal – 64bit
- AdMob banners
- Edit genres and words from local array and .plist file
- Easy to reskin
- Well commented code
- User Guide included
- Apple Mac with its latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Xcode and some knowledge about its UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- An Apple Developer account to submit apps to the App Store
- An AdMob account to generate your own banner UNIT ID