Handy Cart is a WooCommerce Plugin using which the current Cart Contents can be Saved, Emailed or Shared in Facebook, Twitter, Google+.
- Save the Cart for Future Use
- Members can Save Multiple Carts and Give each Cart a Name
- All Saved Carts are listed in My Account Page for Members
- Email the Cart to a Friend(s)
- Share the Cart in Facebook, Twitter, Google +
- Members can Save, Email and Share the Cart
- Guests can Email and Share the Cart
- Coupon Code supported
- Multiple styles for displaying Social Media Buttons
- Display Email Cart Form in Cart and Checkout Page
- Translation Ready
- and more
How to Upgrade to a newer version of Handy Cart?If you are using an older version and want to upgrade to the latest version of Handy Cart then please do the following steps.
1. Deactivate and Delete the existing version of Handy Cart in your site.
2. Download the latest version file (handycart.zip) of Handy Cart from Codecanyon.
3. Unzip handycart.zip inside which you will find the Plugins files i.e. fphandycart.zip.
4. Install the latest version of Handy Cart i.e. handycart.zip using WordPress Dashboard.
5. Activate the Plugin.
Please note you will not lose any settings values, data etc by following the above steps.
SupportPlease check the documentation as we have lots of information there. The documentation file can be found inside the documentation folder which you will find when you unzip the downloaded zip file.
For support, feature request or any help, please register and open a support ticket on our site.
Version 1.7 on 06 March 2017 Fix: Open Cart button not working properly for saved cart Fix: Forward button not working in my account page Fix: Removed the Validation for To Email in Cart during Save the Cart Fix: Troubleshoot option added to enqueue/dequeue jQuery UI library Version 1.6 on 07 June 2016 - Fix: In Cart List tab and Emails redirection problem for variable products Version 1.5 on 05 March 2016 - Fix: Sharing Cart URL using custom button of Facebook,Twitter and Google+ Version 1.4 on 18 February 2016 - Fix: Loaded Missing CSS Version 1.3 on 08 February 2016 - Tweak: Load Script in Header Version 1.2 on 16 September 2015 - Tweak: Hiding the saved Cart link from search Version 1.1 on 05 September 2015 - New: Added options to Show/Hide Save/Email section and Social Share Section - New: Form now can be Collapsed/Expanded on page load - New: Customize the form border color with color picker - New: Custom Class Added for Form Elements Version 1.0 on 31 August 2015 - Initial Release