LIMITED DEMO VERSIONhttp://www.hakros.com/envato/_demos/Hakros-Concealer-Demo.zip
DESCRIPTION:Concealer is a program that allows you to easily hide a source file inside another destination file (decoy file).
The decoy file is fully functional and you can not see that it contains other file because the data are encrypted.
If you need to send some sensitive information through the network or you simply want to protect your information, ‘Concealer’ will be very useful.
To retrieve protected files, you’ll need to use the program, but as it is a portable application (no installation required) (not administrator privileges), you can run it easily from anywhere, such as: an external drive or a USB flash drive.
- Hide any file within another.
- Encrypt all data with AES (symmetric encryption algorithm) with a key length of 256 bits
- The decoy file is fully functional after the operation.
- Language translation: English, Spanish.
You can hide any file type into another, so that for example you can:
(1) Hide a text file in one binary.
- A text document into a PDF
- A text document into an executable
- A text document into an image
(2) Hide a binary file to another binary file
- A PDF file into an executable
- An executable into another executable
- An image file into a PDF
Although the decoy file can be any type of file, including a text file is highly recommended to select a binary file, because otherwise you could view that there is a strange content (encrypted data) in the decoy file.
LIMITED DEMO VERSION: