GymTrack – Management System for Multiple Gyms (SAAS)
GymTrack is a Multi-Tenant architecture web application focused on SAAS, which allows users to manage their gyms as well as manage memberships, clients, visits, payments, and more.
Invest in your future, acquire GymTrack, and start managing your gyms professionally with an intuitive and user-friendly application. This powerful application is developed with the latest technologies and designed to be highly customizable, allowing you to easily modify it to fit your needs. By acquiring GymTrack, you will receive free updates as well as free technical support. Exciting updates are coming soon!
- Multi-Tenant Architecture
- Authentication Integrated
- JWT Authentication
- Language system
- SuperAdmin, Admin, Staff and Member Roles
- Licesing system
- Multiple Gym interactions
- Manage Members
- Manage Memberships
- Manage Visits
- Manage Payments
- Manage Licenses
- Automatic Email Notifications
- Intuitive Application
- Messenger Chat System
- Responsive Design
- General Settings
- Access Control
- RFID Integration
- Generator of QR Codes for Members
- Grapchs and Tables
- SendGrid Integration
- Real-time attendance registration screen
- Advanced Reports for Gyms
- Integration with Twilio for SMS notifications
- And more…
- Marketplace for the internal network of registered gyms
- Integration with Stripe for payments
- Advanced Reports for SUPERADMIN
- Access Biometrics with Fingerprint
- Landing Page for Gyms
- App mobile for Gyms
- Multi-Tenant for SUBDOMAINS (Gyms)
- Using artificial intelligence to generate workout plans and diets for gym members
- Classess module
- Coupons module
- Quotations module
- Member Payment History (View Aging)
- And more…
Application DemoOpen App
- If the item is downloaded mistakenly then we don’t offer a refund.
- Before purchasing any item, we recommend you read the description & compatibility content thoroughly because we don’t offer a refund once you purchase mistakenly
- If you have any questions regarding the item, you can ask in the comments section before purchasing the item from the author.
- Do not rate with a bad reputation, if you have any problem, please contact me and I will offer you a solution.
- Refunds will not be given if the item does not meet your expectations.
The installation guide is located in the Documentation folder of the project, which you can find in the compressed folder you downloaded after purchase.
If you encounter any issues, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will be delighted to assist you and resolve any problems you may have.
Version 2.0.0: - User interface improvements - Intuitive LeftMenu for general application navigation - Advanced reporting module for gyms (Members and payments) - Calendar with custom event functionality - Twilio integration for SMS notifications - Real-time visit registration screen - New attribute in the 'Payments' module where the 'Payment Method' field was added - Migration from localStorage to sessionStorage for enhanced data security during login - Implementation of a new 'Loading' effect in the user interface for a better user experience - Improved 'Navbar' for a better user experience, featuring new 'Notifications' and 'Profile' fields - Improved language switching within the user interface - Integration of Google Tag Manager for event tracking and traffic analytics with Google Analytics - Missing translation of the application in both English and Spanish for an enhanced user experience - Removal of gym management modules for the 'SUPERADMIN' role to prevent confusion in the user interface - General application performance improvements - Enhanced application security - Integration of WhatsApp API for sending membership QR codes to new members upon registration - Refactoring of some code segments to improve application performance - Implementation of internal 'Notifications' functionality in the application to inform users of new payments, new members, etc. - Generation of a 16-character 'KEY' for new members without RFID has been reduced to 10 characters for greater convenience on proximity cards - Point of Sale (POS) module for product sales in the gym - 'Store' module that includes product sales integration: - Categories - Subcategories - Products - Sales Version 1.0.0: - Initial Release