Guest Blogging Elite is a premium plugin with premium features. It allows users of your website to signup/login and then manage user submitted posts on wordpress within their front-end user dashboard. Once you install this plugin on your WordPress website or blog, it will automatically generate necessary user pages with appropriate shortcodes. It creates user dashboard area where people can see/add/edit their posts.Demo URL: http://guest-blogging-elite.designsvalley.com/
User: demo Pass: demo
As WordPress User Registration Plugin
Guest Blogging Elite plugin creates a user registration are on front-end of your WordPress website or blog. User can also reset his password using the front-end password reset function. This makes it possible that a user who want to submit posts to your website as guest author, he can signup using the front-end registration form and start using your WordPress website. Specially, this plugin allows users to create custom WordPress registration page which matches the overall theme of your WP blog.
A WordPress Custom Login Page & WordPress Front-end Login Plugin
Without any hassle, you can create a WordPress front-end login page which is also customized and matched to your front-end design. This WordPress custom login page allows users of your website to login directly from front-end login form. So this way, it not only allows you to let users login from front-end, it also allows you to redirect users from back-end login and registeration forms. So Guest Blogging Elite plugin is currently the best WordPress plugin for user registration and login.
A WordPress Front-end User Profile is Created
Guest Blogging Elite plugin automatically creates a dashboard area for users who login using front-end login form. This dashboard includes user profiles on front-end dashboard. They can manage their user profile using their login area.
It Allows WordPress Frontend Post
Guest Blogging Elite plugin allows users to submit guest posts to your blog. You can configure it to allow front-end users to publish posts or save as draft. This plugin also allows WP blog owners to integrate CopyScape. This feature allows you to see if the user submitted post was a plagiarized or original post. It saves your time to manually check posts for plagiarism.
Guest Blogging Elite comes with anonymous feature as well. You can just create a new blank page in WordPress and insert appropriate shortcode from the tool bar and publish that page. This way you can allow users of your website to submit contents to your website without signup or login.
Using Guest Blogging Elite is super easy. See details given below to check demo:
Support-615px.jpg” width=”615” height=”406” alt=”WP Guest Posting” />
Use Cases of Guest Blogging Elite?
Guest Blogging Elite helps you install on your WordPress website and enable your website users to signup/login and manage their guest posts. There are several ways to get benefit from this plugin, here are some use cases to let you know, how Guest Blogging Elite can help you in your website’s SEO and contents as well as make some more money with this plugin.
- Get High Quality Contents for Free – You may need more high quality contents for your website, enable your users to submit articles to your website. It has built-in copyscape integration, which allows you to monitor if the contents submitted, are original or plagiarized. This plugin allows you to get high quality contents from users for free.
- Monetize Guest Blogging Opportunity – Several people are searching for guest blogging opportunities online. Charge them to post a guest blog post on your website/blog. This plugin comes with built-in PayPal integration, so you can charge users for each post they submit.
- Easy to install and setup – Just install and activate the plugin, it does the most of configuration work itself.
- Shortcode button for all shortcodes
- Automatically generate and configure necessary pages when plugin is activated.
- Media uploader
- Email notifications for admin
- User logins from front-end
- User resets password from front-end
- User signs up from front-end
- User dashboard
- Enable/disable reCaptcha
- Manage profile from front-end
- PayPal transaction history in user dashboard
- Add/delete/edit post from front-end
- Enable/disable copyscape.
- Enable/disable PayPal payments for each guest post.
- Featured image/taxonomies/excerpt
- Anonymous posting from front-end
- PayPal integration
- Copyscape integration
- reCaptcha integration
Version 1.3.0 – 10/8/2018
1. Admin editor issue is fixed. 2. 2 Security vulnerabilities fixed. 3. Compliance with WordPress v-4.9
Version 1.2.0 – 28/4/2018
1. Blogging credits issue is fixed and now it can be correctly enabled/disabled from the admin. 2. Some style changes are made. 3. Renamed several functions to make it compliant with plugins available on wordpress.org
Version 1.1.0 – 22/1/2018
1. Conflict with other plugins is FIXED. 2. Anonymous post redirect issue is FIXED. 3. Renamed several functions to make it compliant with plugins available on wordpress.org
Version 1.0.0 – 25/10/2016