Guess Word is a HTML5 game where you have six chances to guess a randomly selected word. Each time you guess, you’re told which of your chosen letters are in the target word, and whether they are in the right place.
The ZIP package contains the game with 1280×768 and 768×1024 resolution that scales proportionally to fit current screen device.
This game is compatible with Scoreboard for HTML5 Games, it is a add-ons page where user can submit score and view top 10 leaderboard. You can get it here.
- 4 to 6 letters of word ready to play (Total 29K of words)
- Total letters (Add new total letters or category)
- Words load from JSON file (Easy to add and update)
- Layout and Keyboard settings (Size, Color)
- Game settings (Total chance, Score, Give Up, Hint, Total Words)
- Complete game customization (Text Display, Images)
- Basic options (Enter FullScreen, Mute Sound, Exit Game)
- Share Score (Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp)
- High Definition (1280×768 and 768×1024)
- Auto-Resize (Responsive support Landscape and Portrait mode)
- Mouse and Touch Controls
- Run in all platforms (Mobile, PC, etc.)
- Browser not support page
- Make with CreateJS
Version 1.4 - Added auto clear option Version 1.3 - Fixed button fade issue Version 1.2 - Fixed hint and give up button spacing Version 1.1: - Added multiple words to play - Added hint button