Gridzy Image Gallery Plugin arranges your images in a beautiful, accurate grid. The performance is extraordinarily excellent also on mobile devices. The image grid is fully responsive and will be rearranged immediately after the device is rotated or after the browser window is resized.
If you’re curious about the admin panel, just take a look at the screenshots.
Please send your question through the email contact form.
1.2.2 – June 22nd 2016
- bugfix for FF (text fields for captions and links were not focusable by mouse cursor)
1.2.1 – June 19th 2016
- minor bugfix: images which have no medium size version, couldn’t be added in custom galleries.
1.2.0 – June 16th 2016
- New feature: now it’s possible to link images to “Media File”, “Attachment Page” or “Custom URLs” (in addition to “None” and “PhotoSwipe Lightbox”).
1.1.4 – June 15th 2016
- bugfix for RSS feed (PhotoSwipe html snippet was mistakenly in RSS feed)
- bugfix for URLs of PhotoSwipe slides (this PhotoSwipe feature wasn’t implemented correctly)
1.1.3 – May 12th 2016
- bugfix for FF and IE (slow loading images where distorted sometimes)
- bugfix for FF and Chrome (slow loading images where displayed in original size and over the grid sometimes)
- bugfix for Chrome (sometimes the grid couldn’t render correctly after reloading the page)
1.1.2 – April 20th 2016
- minor bugfix for WooCommerce single product page (PhotoSwipe wasn’t available for single product image if the product had related products)
1.1.1 – April 19th 2016
- minor bugfix for WooCommerce single product page (PhotoSwipe wasn’t available if the product had only a product image and no product gallery)
1.1.0 – April 14th 2016
- New features for loading behaviour implemented.
- New gallery type WooCommerce implemented.
1.0.0 – March. 8th 2016