I always think about what I could make better and what do you need. But as long as I only think about it, I’ll never know what you really need. So please help me out. Please take one minute and be part on that super short survey. I have only two questions.
2.0.0 – October 25th 2018
- everything new
1.3 – May 11th 2016
- bugfix for FF and IE (slow loading images where distorted sometimes)
- bugfix for FF and Chrome (slow loading images where displayed in original size and over the grid sometimes)
- bugfix for Chrome (sometimes the grid couldn’t render correctly after reloading the page)
1.2 – April 13th 2016
- various implementations for better loading behaviour:
– new option “preventInitialAnimation” (false by default)
– prevent jumping elements during loading by usage of width and height attributes.
– lazy loading – to load only visible images
1.1 – March 25th 2015
- minor bugfix for old android browsers (images where distorted in certain configurations)
- additional demo example included: combined with photoswipe
1.0 – Jan. 10th 2015