Grid Accordion is a fully responsive and touch-enabled WordPress plugin that combines the functionality of a grid with that of an accordion, offering a modern and engaging user experience.
- Fully Responsive – automatic or custom responsiveness.
- Touch-enabled – touch-swipe and tap on mobile screens, mouse drag on desktops.
- Dynamic Content – load images and content from posts, galleries and Flickr.
- Automatic Updates -update the plugin directly from the Dashboard.
- Caching – grid accordion instances are automatically cached for improving the load time.
- Animated layers – layers can be set to display when the panel is opened, or when it’s closed, or all the time.
- Customizable columns and rows – you can also break the grid into multiple pages.
- Retina-ready – specify a retina version for each panel image.
- Lazy Loading – load images only when they are viewed.
- Deep linking – link directly to panels inside the accordion.
- Inline help – instructions directly from the admin area.
- Load anywhere – publish accordions in posts/pages, template PHP code, or widgets.
- Smooth animations – powered by CSS3 transitions and RequestAnimationFrame.
- Swap image – change the panel’s background image when panel is opened.
- Keyboard and mouse navigation – navigate using the keyboard keys or mouse wheel.
- Lightbox – FancyBox is included and integrated with the Grid Accordion plugin.
- SEO-Friendly – all content is visible to search engines.
- Multisite – fully compatible with MultiSite environments.
- Import and export – move grid accordions from an installation to another
- Breakpoints – change the grid accordion’s settings at different screen sizes.
- Action and filter hooks – highly extendable by developers.
If you have any questions or need assistance with integrating the Grid Accordion plugin in your site, please feel free to ask; I will gladly help you. Also, if you like this script, please take a moment to rate it. Thank you!
v 1.5 ( 11 July 16 ) * added the possibility to change the lightbox settings * other minor fixes and improvements v 1.4 ( 14 November 15 ) * edited the plugin update API for better integration with the latest WordPress versions v 1.3 ( 5 October 15 ) * fixed some compatibility issues with WordPress 4.3 v 1.2 ( 28 February 15 ) * added Link Target option * improved touch-swipe support for touch-enabled desktop browsers * fixed occasionally unresponsive admin panel buttons * fixed invisible image when Fade Out Background option is enabled * fixed appearance when responsiveness is disabled * other minor fixes and improvements v 1.1.1 ( 12 December 14 ) * some bug fixes v 1.1 ( 5 November 14 ) * add shuffle option * add option to hide image title tag * various fixes and improvements v 1.0.2 ( 18 June 14 ) * added 'Keyboard Target' setting v 1.0.1 ( 21 May 14 ) * fixed 'bqw_ga_register_widget' function name v 1.0.0 ( 20 May 14 ) * first release