- Integrate your Gravity Forms forms with Salesforce CRM.
- You can choice that your want to generate – lead, case, contact or opportunity.
- When creating a opportunity, a account and an campaign are created (or used existing if there is) and connected to it.
- You can set up each form personally, specify which information your want to get.
- Fields are loaded from the CRM (including custom fields).
- Supports for `utm` params in `URL` to use.
- Integrate unlimited `Gravity Forms` forms
- Image previews.
- Super easy to set-up!
- The plugin requires a minimum 5.4 PHP version.
- The plugin can work with the following editions, in which the API access is inbuilt and enabled:
- Enterprise Edition
- Unlimited Edition
- Developer Edition
- Performance Edition
- It can also work with the following editions if access to the API is purchased and the API is enabled. These editions do not have a default built-in API access so it is purchased separately.
- Contact Edition
- Professional Edition
- Group Edition
== Changelog == = 1.3.0 = Feature: For `Opportunity`. Auto create/connect existing account and campaign. Search account and campaign by name. Feature: Send crm by cron. = 1.2.1 = Fixed: field type number. = 1.2.0 = Feature: added type `Opportunity`. = 1.1.1 = Fixed: cron action. = 1.1.0 = Feature: Support for `utm` params in `URL` to use. Feature: Support for `GA Client ID`. Feature: Support for `advanced address` field. Feature: Support for `advanced name` field. Fixed: Check whether plugin `Gravity Forms` is active on the `Network`. = 1.0.1 = Fixed: Check whether the plugin `Gravity Forms` is installed through the class = 1.0.0 = Initial public release