Gravity Forms ProsperWorks (Copper) CRM Integration is a ProsperWorks (Copper) CRM integration plugin for WordPress that makes it really simple to send your Gravity Forms forms directly to your ProsperWorks (Copper) CRM account. After the integration, submited the form are automatically added as lead, opportunity or person & company to the specified account in ProsperWorks (Copper) CRM, together with additional data.
BENEFITS OF OUR PLUGIN:
- Integrate your `Gravity Forms` forms with ProsperWorks (Copper) CRM.
- You can choice that your want to generate – lead, opportunity or person & company.
- You can set up each form personally, specify which information your want to get.
- Sending in two modes: immediately when submitting the form or with a slight delay through `Action Scheduler`.
- When creating a opportunity, a person and an company are created (or used existing if there is) and connected to it.
- Supports custom fields.
- Integrate unlimited `Gravity Forms` forms.
- Supports getting `utm` params from the `URL`.
- Supports for sending `GA Client ID.
- Supports for sending `roistat_visit` cookie.
- Supports for sending `_ym_uid` cookie.
- Multiple pipeline support.
- This plugin requires the `Gravity Forms` plugin.
- The plugin can work with the following editions: `Professional` and `Business`. The plugin will not work with edition `Basic`, since it does not have API.
HOW DO I GET UPDATES?
For information about the new version and the installation of updates, you can use the plugin from Envato – Envato Market WordPress Plugin.
- Feature: support set `socials` (#234).
- Feature: support sending value from cookie `roistat_visit` (#174). - Feature: support sending value from cookie `_ym_uid` (#171).
- Fixed: cleaning automatic tags `br` added `gf` (#136).
- Fixed: form tab content to latest `gf` (#109).
- Fixed: redirect after save settings (#98).
- Feature: new filter `itglx/gf/copper/ignore-sending` (#96). - Feature: improvement of the interface of the settings page (#90).
- Fixed: `Copper` changed domain for `API` requests (#53).
- Feature: add support for creating `note` for entries. - Feature: optional send via `action scheduler` instead of `immediately`. - Feature: support for processing utm tags when using caching plugins. - Feature: update for an existing lead (search by email). - Fixed: enqueue scripts when `non-conflict` mode is `on`.
- Chore: default log file path, moved to `WordPress` uploads directory. - Chore: use `webpack` to build assets. - Chore: added lost field `title` to person. - Feature: ignore sending if entry has status spam.
- Chore: minor improvements in downloading the log through the admin panel. - Feature: reset fields cache by button without cron.
- Chore: set to null if no match is found for select and multiselect. - Feature: added the ability to log requests to CRM (disabled by default). - Feature: more flexibility in setting up a search / update for an existing person. - Feature: update for an existing person (search by phone and email).
- Fixed: php 5.4 compatible - added `array_column` polyfill. - Feature: populate the value of the select and multiselect field from the form field. - Fixed: date format. - Chore: increased the width of the fields in the administrative panel.
- Feature: more supports advanced fields. - Feature: Support for `GA Client ID`.
- Initial public release