screenshots/day_view_time_events.png screenshots/event_form.png screenshots/front_end.png screenshots/front_end_theme_hot-sneaks.png screenshots/front_end_theme_start.png screenshots/gravity_forms_settings_close.png screenshots/time_event_form.png screenshots/week_view_time_events.png screenshots/wordpress_post.png
Welcome to the Gravity Forms – FullCalendar PluginDisplay your Gravifty-Forms Entries with the famous jQuery fullCalendar plugin.
(you need a licensed copy of the Gravity-Forms plugin)
(to use the front-end-edit feature you need a licensed copy of the Gravity Forms – List & Edit plugin)
- Easy Setup at the default Gravity-Forms Form-Settings
- Easy Integration with a small shortcode
- Only setup the Form-Fields for start-date, end-date and title. Everything else will work automatically.
- Use of the Gravity-Forms API
- Select wich type of users should see the entries (everyone, logged-in, entry creator, admin only)
- Full localized. Plugin and fullCalender will use the Wordpress locale-settings
- 24 integrated jQuery-UI themes
- Support for time-events. Only add a start-time and end-time field at the field-settings.
- 5 calendar views (month, week, day, agendaDay, agendaWeek)
- Edit your event-data at the front-end with the optional Gravity Forms – List & Edit Plugin
- fixed a bug with the initial date
Release 1.0.0 – 2016/01/31 – ChangeLog
- Initial release