By using the Gravity Forms International Phone Field Input Masking plugin you can make sure that users enter correctly formatted phone numbers on your Gravity Forms phone field. Automatically apply the correct input masking to the phone field based on the selected country. You can set initial country selection by specifying its country code or set the countries that you only want to display on the dropdown. You could also choose the phone number format that will be saved on the database.
- Easy to use and configure.
- Enable/Disable phone number input masking.
- Automatically detect country based on their IP address.
- Set initial country selection by specifying its country code.
- Choose the phone number format that will be saved on the database.
- Set the countries that you only want to display on the dropdown.
- Gravity Forms
1.3.0 - Fixed issue when using multiple forms on the same page. - Optimize css and js code. - Added RTL support. 1.2.0 - Fix issue for auto country lookup option. - Updated the plugin to make it compatible with GF 2.5. 1.1.0 - Added new options for phone masking. - Remove "Save Format" option. - Fixed issue when using placeholder. 1.0.2 - Updated International Telephone Input library js file to latest version. 1.0.1 - Fixed minor CSS issue on phone input field width. 1.0.0 - Initial release.