Gravity Forms Date Dropper Field provides you with a unique and attractive date picker field for your Gravity Forms.
- Improved date picker user interface
- Customize the theme color of the date picker
- Supports 18 Languages. See the list of supported languages here https://github.com/felicegattuso/datedropper
- Easy to use and configure
- Gravity Forms – https://www.gravityforms.com/
1.3.3 -- Fixed issue when setting the default selected date. 1.3.2 -- Fixed d/m/Y date format value not displaying correctly on multi page form. 1.3.1 -- Escaped some data and remove option to open the datedropper on modal. 1.3.0 -- Added option to disable selection of past dates. -- Fixed issue on using deprecated functions. 1.2.0 -- Rename plugin folder and files and remove unnecessary files. -- Remove datedropper footer buttons. -- Fixed an issue on datedropper not working on form editor page when No-Conflict Mode is turned on. -- Changes theme color settings option from a drop-down to a color picker. -- Added support to placeholder settings. -- Added functionality to automatically close datedropper when a date is clicked. -- Added option to make the backward & forward arrow on the day, month and year always visible. -- Added option to set the default date by adding/subtracting a number of days to the current_date variable. -- Added option to set the minimum/maximum year by adding/subtracting a number of years to the current_year variable. 1.1.0 -- Added support to conditional logic. -- Fixed an issue on datedropper not working on ajax enable multi-page form. 1.0.0 -- Release
- Date Dropper – http://felicegattuso.com/projects/datedropper/