¡New version is coming!: New CRM connectors, Modules, and more…This Plugin works as an extension of the plugin Gravity Forms. So, you will need a version installed in your WordPress.
Gravity Forms Addon to connect CRM vTiger, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SugarCRM 6 and 7, SuiteCRM, Odoo 8, ESPO CRM, VTE CRM, Zoho CRM, Salesforce, Bitrix24, HubSpot CRM and Solve360.Gravity Forms CRM Addon allows you to connect different CRM and create new Leads as the forms are filled automatically.
Gravity Forms is the best way to use forms in your web, becouse it has much power, flexibilty and functionality than CRM HTML Forms. But with this plugin you can connect every entry that is filled directly to the CRM.
The plugin setup is very easy. Once you have uploaded the plugin, you configure the plugin in Gravity Forms Options > Settings > CRM, with the URL, user and password of the user that will create the entries in the CRM.
After that, you go to each form that you want to connect with the CRM. In the options CRM inside the form, you will see a mapping fields where you choose for every field, the equivalent for CRM software field.
The plugin connects with the CRM via webservice, a secure and best way to connect it.
At this time, CRM Software that are supported are: vTiger 6.x, SugarCRM, Microsoft Dynamics Online CRM 2015, SugarCRM Community Edition 6.4.x, 6.5.x, 6.6.x, 6.7.x, SugarCRM 7, SuiteCRM, Odoo 8, ESPO CRM, VTE CRM, Zoho CRM, Salesforce, Bitrix24, HubSpot CRM and Solve360.
You can only use one type of CRM in the web with this version.
We will support more CRM, you can comment which CRM you would like to use, and we will consider in next versions.
- Fixed rare strings not submitted to CRM.
- Fix MsDynamics leadid.
- Automatic updater implemented.
- Solved CRM bug with &.
- vTiger now sends error creating lead.
- New method to connect for MS Dynamics.
- Added support to HubSpot CRM.
- Emails to administrator when it cannot create the lead in CRM with error message.
- Fixed bugs with MSDynamics.
- Better debug messages for Bitrix.
- Fixed error with facturadirecta.
- Better support for SuiteCRM (two libraries connection).
- Better manage multiselect and checkbox fields.
- Internal better management of Libraries.
- Fixed bug textarea with line breaks does not send to CRM.
- Fixed bug Bitrix URL connection.
- Server check system.
- Support to FacturaDirecta.
- Support to Odoo 9.
- Solved problems with vTiger description.
- Added connection with Solve360 CRM.
- Added connection with Bitrix24 CRM.
- Minor fixes with SugarCRM7 not mandatory Teams.
- Added MS Dynamics on Premise. Use it if MS Dynamics Online does not work for you.
- Solved fixes connection to SugarCRM 6.
- Solved fixes with Odoo map function.
- Finally solved connection with MS Dynamics. Problems from MS Dynamics API library.
- Added connection with Salesforce.
- Added connection with Zoho CRM.
- New debug mode to show vars and errors when Wordpress Debug mode is activated.
- Added POT File for translations.
- Fixed connection with MS Dynamics.
- Added connection with ESPO CRM.
- Added connection with SugarCRM 7.
- Added connection with VTE CRM.
- Cleaned methods for better support to CRMs.
- Login issue with SugarCRM.
- Suite CRM Password issue.
- Added support for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015.
- Added support for SuiteCRM.
- Solving login problems with SugarCRM.
- Support to Odoo 8.
- Updated translation in Spanish.
- Change Settings input depending of CRM.
- Handle vTiger errors
- Some fixes after submit form
- WP Updates automatically