- Integrate your `Gravity Forms` forms with Bitrix24 CRM.
- Works with any edition of Bitrix24 CRM.
- Your can choice that your want to generate – lead, deal, task, contact or company.
- Creation of the deal and the task, occurs together with the creation / binding of the contact and the company. (if their fields are filled)
- Fields are loaded from the CRM (including custom fields) (except for tasks).
- You can set up each form personally, specify which information your want to get.
- Integrate unlimited `Gravity Forms` forms.
- Supports getting `utm` params from the `URL`.
- Image previews.
- Super easy to set-up!
- The plugin requires a minimum 5.4 PHP version.
== Changelog == = 2.5.0 = Feature: Update for an existing lead (search by phone and email), before creating a new one. = 2.4.0 = Feature: Populate the value of the bitrix list field from the form field. = 2.3.1 = Fixed: Support for `advanced name` field. Fixed: Check whether plugin `Gravity Forms` is active on the `Network`. = 2.3.0 = Feature: Support for `utm` params in `URL`. Feature: Support for `advanced address` field. = 2.2.0 = Changed: Saving integration settings on ajax. Fixed: Automatic set of the trailing slash for Webhook. = 2.1.0 = Added: Wordpress cron task to update fields from CRM. Fixed: Error in the form when sending empty required fields. Updated: Translate. = 2.0.0 = Changed: Use `web hooks`. Changed: The fields are now loaded from the CRM (including custom fields) (except for tasks). Added: Ability to send `deal`, `task`, `company` or `contact`. = 1.0.0 = Initial public release