Gravity Forms amoCRM Integration is a amoCRM integration plugin for WordPress that makes it really simple to send your Gravity Forms forms directly to your amoCRM account. After the integration, submited the form are automatically added as lead, incoming lead or contact to the specified account in amoCRM, together with additional data.
- Integrate your `Gravity Forms` forms with amoCRM.
- You can choice that you want to generate – lead, incoming lead, or contact.
- You can set up each form personally, specify which information you want to get.
- Creation of the lead, occurs together with the creation / binding (used existing if there is) of the contact. (if their fields are filled).
- Supports for `utm` params in `URL` to use in custom fields.
- Supports for `GA Client ID` cookie to use.
- Supports for `roistat_visit` cookie to use.
- Multiple pipeline support.
- Image previews
- Integrate unlimited Gravity Forms forms.
- Sends Google Analytics data with lead to CRM
- Super easy to set-up!
- The plugin requires a minimum 5.4 PHP version.
How do I get updates?
For information about the new version and the installation of updates, you can use the plugin from Envato – Envato Market WordPress Plugin.
== Changelog == = 1.6.1 = Fixed: contact processing. = 1.6.0 = Feature: support sending cookie `roistat_visit` to CRM. = 1.5.4 = Fixed: processing multiple checkbox values in one parameter. = 1.5.3 = Chore: cron task to update data from amo - 1 time per day. = 1.5.2 = Feature: Support for `GA Client ID`. = 1.5.1 = Chore: the list of users id is displayed next to the field of the responsible. = 1.5.0 = Feature: more supports advanced fields. Feature: update for an existing contact (search by phone and email) (by deal type). = 1.4.0 = Feature: Support for `advanced name` field. Feature: Support for `advanced address` field. = 1.3.0 = Feature: Support for many pipeline. Feature: Search for an existing (by phone and email) contact, before creating a new one (by deal type). Feature: Support for `utm` params in `URL` to use in custom fields. Fixed: The name of the `unsorted` does not contain the name of the form. = 1.2.0 = Changed: send for a `note` to a `contact - now not only `incoming leads` Added: creating a lead with a contact = 1.1.0 = Added: send `note` (ip, user agent, date and time, referrer ...) for `contact` (only incoming leads) = 1.0.0 = Initial public release