Gravity Forms amoCRM Integration is a amoCRM integration plugin for WordPress that makes it really simple to send your Gravity Forms forms directly to your amoCRM account. After the integration, submited the form are automatically added as lead, incoming lead or contact to the specified account in amoCRM, together with additional data.
- Integrate your `Gravity Forms` forms with amoCRM.
- Your can choice that your want to generate – lead, incoming lead, or contact.
- You can set up each form personally, specify which information your want to get.
- Creation of the lead, occurs together with the creation / binding (used existing if there is) of the contact. (if their fields are filled).
- Supports for `utm` params in `URL` to use in custom fields.
- Multiple pipeline support.
- Integrate unlimited Gravity Forms forms.
- Image previews
- Sends Google Analytics data with lead to CRM
- Super easy to set-up!
- The plugin requires a minimum 5.4 PHP version.
== Changelog == = 1.4.0 = Feature: Support for `advanced name` field. Feature: Support for `advanced address` field. = 1.3.0 = Feature: Support for many pipeline. Feature: Search for an existing (by phone and email) contact, before creating a new one (by deal type). Feature: Support for `utm` params in `URL` to use in custom fields. Fixed: The name of the `unsorted` does not contain the name of the form. = 1.2.0 = Changed: send for a `note` to a `contact - now not only `incoming leads` Added: creating a lead with a contact = 1.1.0 = Added: send `note` (ip, user agent, date and time, referrer ...) for `contact` (only incoming leads) = 1.0.0 = Initial public release