GPS Tracker Mini – Visualization of Geo data from a GPS tracker or a cell phone with GPS. On the map you can see the path and other data. It is possible to search points by time. It supports open source applications for Android and IOS: Traccar Client, GPS Logger, Real GPS device: 365gps (ZX612). You can track the location of your car, childrens, elderly relatives, pets, etc.
- Show geo points on the map.
- The ability to switch maps: Google Maps, Google satellite, OpenStreetMap, Yandex.Map.
- Search geo points by date and time.
- The ability to switch the geo data sources (account).
- Password protection.
- Display data from GPS tracker: time, speed, battery charge level.
- Servers management (now only one 365gps server) – support real GPS device.
- Easy to install and configure.
- Responsive design.
- Open code source.
Demo password: demo
- PHP 5.5+
- PHP shell_exec function for GPS servers
1.3.2 - Added button "Auto update". - Added button "Reset". - Updated components. 1.3.0 - Added server management UI. - Added server for 365gps protocol. 1.2.3 - Updated all libraries to latest versions. - Added icons. - Small bug fix. 1.2.2 - Removed Leaflet polylineDecorator - sometimes it causes an JS error. - Updated LeafletJS to version 1.0.1. 1.2.1 - Fixed check request function (error on the PHP <=5.4). - Added option $app_config['logging'] to configuration file (disabled by default) - logging all requests. 1.2.0 - Fixed problem with blank page that appears on some hosting services. 1.1.0 - Fixed a class loading error in PHP 5.4.