The present application can be used to track locations and is extremely useful in cases where phones have been lost or stolen.
The user can use it also as a way to keep track of loved ones, colleagues or friends…
This app also has a Geofencing feature ( the user can define an area he would like to receive notification once he enters or leaves it ).
How it works:
A user1 can define his list of trackers using his list of contacts( manage fllower -> + (add as follower)) the phone number of the follower will be added into the firebase database even he didn’t register yet, when he install the app and register , his number will be linked to user1 number so when he open “follow up” he will retrieve a list of person who allow him to follow them ( in our case : user1).
The Facebook AccountKit is used only one time, during the registration process ( to ensure that the phone number the user is trying to register with is really his number and not of someone else) then the data will be saved on sharedPreference and everytime the user decide to login into the app it will be done directely (loading data from sharedPrefernces).
To define a geofence the user have to enter the latitude and longitude of the place he want to register then choose the radius he want ( from 100 meter to 1km).the app accept only 1 geofence, when the user register new place the older is deleted.
- Free Location Monitor.
- Tracking Multiple Devices: every user can make his own list of trackers.
- Real-Time Update: using Firebase RealTime Database.
- Firebase Notification Service: Built on Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM).
- Geofencing: the user can define an area he would like to receive notification once he enters or leaves it.
- Facebook Account Kit SMS Authentication: Facebook provides Account Kit which helps you to register users through phone number. SMS verification is handled by Facebook Account Kit, so you don’t have to handle and spend on SMS verification.
- Rate and Share the App features.
- Ready Banner and Interstetial Ads.
- Android Studio Project with complete documentation.
Documentation is about:
- Changing the package name.
- Setting up Firebase.
- Setting up Facebook Account Kit SMS Authentication.
- Getting a Google Maps API key.
- Changing the AdMob IDs.
- Changing the application icon and colors.
- Generating a signed APK.