Google Payments & Google WalletThis plugin lets your customers pay for invoices using Google Wallet. A popular alternatively to PayPal.
Invoices are marked as paid in UCM once the Google payment is cleared. Customer can make part payments on invoices. A customer can even pay for a job deposit before the job is started.
It’s easy to setup, just go to Settings > Payments > Google and input your information.
It’s easy to bill your customers: just install UCM, create a customer, create an Invoice, email the invoice to the customer from within UCM, sit back and wait for the customer to pay.
Signup for Google checkout/wallet for business here: https://checkout.google.com/sell/
How to install
- Download and install the Ultimate Client Manager on your website
- Purchase this plugin
- Find your licence code for this plugin (click here for instructions)
- Go to Settings > Upgrade in your system
- Click the + button to add the additional licence code
- Enter your licence code for this plugin
- Click the upgrade button
- This will install the latest version of the plugin for you, and keep it updated in the future.
- Working UCM install
- A google checkout account (signup here: https://checkout.google.com/sell/ )
- Check the UCM upgrade system works on the hosting account (in Settings > Upgrade)