Google Shopping Feed for Woocommerce
With this extension Woocommerce merchant can easily sync and submit the store product data to google shopping feeds. Users can view Woocommerce store product on Google search page. Admin can map the store product categories and attributes to Google shopping product categories and feeds. After the configuration of this module, the feed gets synced to a Google Merchant Center account. Feeds are supported in XML or text that contains product information.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features of Google Shopping Feed for Woocommerce
- Store products add to Google Feed using content API.
- Products get updated on Google Feed once synced on the store.
- Dynamic Attributes mapping.
- Map store category with Google shopping feed categories.
- Export products in bulk or in selection.
- The admin can add unique shopping feed product value for each product.
- Supports Simple and Downloadable products.
- Feeds are supported in XML or text.
- The admin can manage multiple feeds to display on Google Shopping Feed.
v 1.0.0 Initial release