Simple responsive Google+ photo albums php class with stack effect (css3) tooltips and colorbox (lightbox) slideshowThis php class acts on a simple unordered list containing some information about a public photo album from Google+ which are created by a little php script.
The Google+ photo albums are actually picasa albums. So the picasa API is used to retrieve the public photo albums from Google+
The output is a simple ul li structure so you can easily change the look and feel to for example a picture wall.
To find your userID and albumID I made a small video
For the best performance always use the cache function !
DEMODemo with four albums and responsive
I also made an example with a nice masonry effect. This is not included in the download package but very easy to add
- Easy to adapt in any existing homepage
- All colors can be set in the css file
- OOP based
- All scripts are well documented
- Uses colorbox but can easily be changed to any other lightbox
- Works in all major modern browsers (with a fallback in older browsers like IE7 or IE8)