Google PageSpeed Insights Optimizer is a plugin developed to optimize your wordpress site for speed. It helps getting better results on Google PageSpeed Insights, Pingdom, GTmetrix and other tools .
- Leverage browser caching – adding instructions for caching static resources like CSS, images, HTML, etc.
- Images optimization – plugin compresses images without loosing quality. Plugin doesn’t optimize previous optimized images (useful for repeat optimization or if optimization was interrupted).
- Query strings removing – remove query strings where it’s possible.
- Loading of Google fonts asynchronously – ads instructions to load Google fonts asynchronously.
- Checking for required plugins – checks for other plugins that must be installed in order to get better speed of the site.
- Documentation – documentation will explain everything you need to work with this easy to use plugin.
- Fully Translatable – everything from user interface to elements names is easily translatable.
I’d be glad to help you if you have any questions relating to this plugin. I’ll do my best to assist. If you have a more general question relating to the plugin, you might consider visiting the forums and asking your question in the “Item Discussion” section. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to email via my user page contact form here.
- Wordpress 3.5+
- PHP >= 5.4.0
- MySQL Database
- Apache web server
2017 June 12 – Version 2.0.1
- Removing of query string. - Loading of Google fonts asynchronously. - Plugin doesn't optimize already optimized images to save time.
2017 April 12 – Version 1.0.2
2017 March 30 – Version 1.0.1
- Fixing minor bugs. - Updating of plugin description. - New projects will now always have a placeholder image.
2016 December 29 – Version 1.0.0
- Initial Release