Google Maps Extension for CF7 brings Google Maps to Contact Form 7. The user can place markers or shapes on google maps. This makes it easier to get a location from the user.
-Fix - Fixed compatiblity with latest version of Contact Form 7..
-New - Ability to make google maps input as required field. -New - Use snazzymaps skins. -New - Limit # of markers or shapes on the map. - Improvement - Improved UI & Responsiveness.
-New - Ability to apply google maps on multiple contact forms on same page. -Fix - Email component was not working.
- Improvement - How to use' instructions are added.
- Fix - License verification was not working is resolved now.
- Ability to choose map type in the backend.
- Google maps api key added - Folder Structure is changed.
- Fix - Plugin was not working in https environment is resolved.
- Fix - Missing translation string added.
- Feature - Auto Update Notification in plugins dashboard for future versions.
- Ability to show hide circle, marker, rectangle, polygon and polylines. - Ability to display maps data drawn by user in mail body. - Folder & Files structure changed completely.
- Position of search control changed. - Missing width css added for search control.
- Bug-Blank window in the latest version of contact form 7 - resolved.