Google Maps Extension for CF7 brings Google Maps to Contact Form 7. The user can place markers or shapes on google maps. This makes it easier to get a location from the user.
How it Works
When the user submits a location you get the location of the marker automatically in your email sent by Contact Form 7. This automated process is what makes this plugin unique. The plugin generates a KML file and attaches it to the email. The plugin also stores these files in the cf7-google-maps/kml folder. Below is an example of the map data you will receive in the body of your email. .
How to Use
Click on the “google maps” element tag generated by this plugin and input the center location, zoom level, width and height. You can also customize these values for each shape if you want.Then you put the short code on your page and you’re finished!
Then put contact form short code on your page and you’re done!
- Improvement - How to use' instructions are added.
- Fix - License verification was not working is resolved now.
- Ability to choose map type in the backend.
- Google maps api key added - Folder Structure is changed.
- Fix - Plugin was not working in https environment is resolved.
- Fix - Missing translation string added.
- Feature - Auto Update Notification in plugins dashboard for future versions.
- Ability to show hide circle, marker, rectangle, polygon and polylines. - Ability to display maps data drawn by user in mail body. - Folder & Files structure changed completely.
- Position of search control changed. - Missing width css added for search control.
- Bug-Blank window in the latest version of contact form 7 - resolved.