Google Maps Extension for CF7 brings Google Maps to Contact Form 7. The user can place markers or shapes on google maps. This makes it easier to get a location from the user.
- Add Multiple Locations on Google Maps in Contact Form.
- Draw Multiple Regions on Maps in Contact Form.
- Draw Region on Maps in Contact Form.
- Add Location Field in Contact Form 7.
- Show Snazzymaps Skins on Google Maps in Contact Form 7.
- Add Google Autocomplete on text field in contact form 7.
- Show Contact Form Integrated with Google Maps.
- Get user information via google maps using contact form 7 wordpress plugin.
- User can mark any number of markers on the map.
- User can draw any number of rectangle, circle, polygons and polyines on the map.
- Admin will get all google maps input into the email.
- A KML file will be created automatically based on user’s input on the google maps.
- KMl file will be attached to the email automatically.
- Customize Google Maps according to your need.
- Apply beautufiul snazzymaps skins on the maps.
- Show Google Maps on Multiple Form together.
- Ability to limit number of markers on the map.
- Ability to limit number of rectangles, polylines, polygons and circles on the map.
- Maps are fully responsive and tested on real devices.
- Customize shapes colors, thickness, stroke color and opacity according to your needs.
- Choose google map type from backend like Roadmap, Satellite, Hybrid and Terrain.
- Fix - PHP 7 compatible Issue Fixed.
- New - Ability to show/hide maps controls. - New - Ability to set position of the maps controls.
-Fix - Fixed compatibility with latest version of Contact Form 7. - Improve - New UI for backend dashboard and forms.
-New - Ability to make google maps input as required field. -New - Use snazzymaps skins. -New - Limit # of markers or shapes on the map. - Improvement - Improved UI & Responsiveness.
-New - Ability to apply google maps on multiple contact forms on same page. -Fix - Email component was not working.
- Improvement - How to use' instructions are added.
- Fix - License verification was not working is resolved now.
- Ability to choose map type in the backend.
- Google maps api key added - Folder Structure is changed.
- Fix - Plugin was not working in https environment is resolved.
- Fix - Missing translation string added.
- Feature - Auto Update Notification in plugins dashboard for future versions.
- Ability to show hide circle, marker, rectangle, polygon and polylines. - Ability to display maps data drawn by user in mail body. - Folder & Files structure changed completely.
- Position of search control changed. - Missing width css added for search control.
- Bug-Blank window in the latest version of contact form 7 - resolved.
All current customers and future customers are encouraged to send us features they want to see in the next version. We’re very passionate about this product and are dedicated to making it valuable for everyone.