This plugin is recommended by GoCardless!
About GoCardless Pro
This GoCardless plugin for WordPress allows you to easily integrate GoCardless’ low-cost 1% payment system with your WordPress website.
The plugin allows you to create one-off payments, regular subscriptions, and payment mandates.
New in v2.0: Allow your customers to make variable payments using our Name Your Own Amount functionality. Ideal for donations.
Charging only 1% on transactions, with a maximum £2 charge, GoCardless (gocardless.com) is much cheaper than PayPal.
The GoCardless Pro plugin is implemented via one shortcode! For completeness, there is a second shortcode to create payment links too.
GoCardless Pro includes a comprehensive admin area where you can set up and test your GoCardless account with your WordPress website. You can also configure an unlimited number of payment options.
The GoCardless Pro plugin for WordPress is easy to set up and use and we’ve included a quick start guide as well as more detailed instructions.
Want to See More?Visit the demo site where you can see how easy it is to set up and pay with GoCardless Pro and follow a transaction through the payment system.
- v2.0.2 – 24 May 2017 – Updated the GC libraries to v1.1.0
- v2.0.1 – 11 May 2017 – Updated the GC libraries to v1.0.0
- v2.0.0 – 31 March 2017 – Added Name Your Own Amount functionality and updated the GC libraries to v0.11.0
- v1.3.0 – 11 March 2017 – Added HTTPS check and notification
- v1.2.2 – 23 February 2017 – Updated the GC libraries
- v1.2.1 – 16 February 2017 – Updated the GC libraries
- v1.2.0 – 02 December 2016 – Updated the GC libraries, updated table altering process, added payment count (paytcount) to subscriptions, added a one-off payment option for subscriptions, added 2 new hooks for the one-off payment part of a subscription, updated the Help & Usage section, and some presentational changes
- v1.1.3 – 14 October 2016 – Updated the GC libraries
- v1.1.2 – 29 September 2016 – Updated the GC libraries
- v1.1.1 – 14 September 2016 – adjusted the init sequence to remove activation error
- v1.1 – 25 August 2016 – updated the GC libraries, and altered the initialisation process to reduce errors, especially checking PHP version first
- v1.0.1 – 05 August 2016 – updated Payment/Plans Set-Up page so that zero or negative amounts are handled more elegantly
- v1.0 – 27 July 2016 – initial release
Tested and working great with WordPress 4.8