This plugin is recommended by GoCardless!
About GoCardless Pro
The GoCardless Pro plugin for WordPress allows you to easily integrate GoCardless’ low-cost 1% payment system with your WordPress website.
The plugin allows you to create one-off payments, regular subscriptions, and payment mandates.
This plugin works with GoCardless’ new Pro API. You do not need to be a GoCardless Pro customer – GoCardless customers who have either a GoCardless Standard (i.e. no monthly charge) account or a GoCardless Pro account should use this plugin unless you are using the GoCardless legacy API.
If you are using the legacy API then you should consider using this plugin or contacting GoCardless to get upgraded to the new Pro API so that you can use this plugin.
Charging only 1% on transactions, with a maximum £2 charge, GoCardless (gocardless.com) is much cheaper than PayPal.
The GoCardless Pro plugin is implemented via one shortcode! For completeness, there is a second shortcode to create payment links too.
GoCardless Pro includes a comprehensive admin area where you can set up and test your GoCardless account with your WordPress website. You can also configure an unlimited number of payment options.
The GoCardless Pro plugin for WordPress is easy to set up and use and we’ve included a quick start guide as well as more detailed instructions.
Want to See More?Visit the demo site where you can see how easy it is to set up and pay with GoCardless Pro and follow a transaction through the payment system.
- v1.2.1 – 16 February 2017 – Updated the GC libraries
- v1.2.0 – 02 December 2016 – Updated the GC libraries, updated table altering process, added payment count (paytcount) to subscriptions, added a one-off payment option for subscriptions, added 2 new hooks for the one-off payment part of a subscription, updated the Help & Usage section, and some presentational changes
- v1.1.3 – 14 October 2016 – Updated the GC libraries
- v1.1.2 – 29 September 2016 – Updated the GC libraries
- v1.1.1 – 14 September 2016 – adjusted the init sequence to remove activation error
- v1.1 – 25 August 2016 – updated the GC libraries, and altered the initialisation process to reduce errors, especially checking PHP version first
- v1.0.1 – 05 August 2016 – updated Payment/Plans Set-Up page so that zero or negative amounts are handled more elegantly
- v1.0 – 27 July 2016 – initial release
Tested and working great with WordPress 4.7.2