Go Pricing Current Version 3.4 – May 23, 2023
Create amazing WordPress Pricing & Compare Tables
It’s super easy to create WordPress pricing or compare tables with Go Pricing. If you buy this product, you
won’t need anything else.
These WordPress Pricing Tables support various Media Elements like Audio, Video, Image or Map. Just give it a try! We are sure you will never use any other table plugin.
For more information please scroll down!
Easy to Use Admin Interface – Edit your tables quickly and swiftly with our clean UI. There
are help texts, colours, icons to help you in the efficient navigation.
Various Media Types – Make your tables more unique and engaging by adding content types like: Audio, Video or Map.
Google Fonts – Take full use of the complete Google font set and find the best matching one to your site.
2000+ Font Icons – Font Awesome, Icomoon, Linecon & Material Icons give you scalable vector icons that can be instantly customized, and they will look gorgeous on high-resolution displays.
Live Preview – This function will enable you to see how your will look Pricing Table in real time.
Bulk Actions – You can perform various operations on the dashboard with multiple tables, like: cloning, exporting, deleting.
Column Animations – Give some vibe to your tables! Choose any of the 39 amazing transitions for each and every column according to your taste.
Customisable Responsivity – Thanks to the various configuration options you can make sure that your table provides the best possible experience on any device.
Import & Export functions – You can swiftly import demo tables, create or restore backups, and move your data between sites.
Built-in Plugin Update – You can keep your installed version up to date and utilise all the latest fixes, features and improvements.
Small Footprint – You can ensure that the content is only loaded when it is necessary.
Classic and Modern in one? Yes.
If you like traditional WordPress Pricing Tables, but you would like to get much more, then you are at the right place. You will get all the usual pricing table features, and our plugin also supports Videos (Youtube, Vimeo, Screenr) and Images optional responsivity. Enjoy this easy and quick way of creating stunning tables, and integrating them into your existing WordPress site was never easier thanks to our Admin Panel. You will surely find the one from our ready made, but customizable demo tables that fits the best for you.
What else can I do with Go Pricing Tables? We have some ideas.
Beside traditional Pricing Tables features the plugin is suitable for creating Team Viewer and Compare Tables. These features can also be found in the package.
Is the system flexible? Yes.
The responsivity is optional. It can be turned On and Off and customizable to adapt to your site or CSS framework (e.g. Bootstrap). You can use System or any Google Web Fonts (650+).
Can I use more than one table on my site? Yes.
You can use any number of tables on your site, or even on one single page using shortcodes.
Go. Just Create!.
Style & Layout
- Column Animation
- Column Transition
- Price Counter
- Text based ribbon (CSS)
- Unlimited colors and color combination of columns
- Unlimited and different number of rows in Body and Footer
- Any number of columns up to 10
- Configurable column space and border radius
- Standard and circle Header Styles
- Advanced row and column height Equalization System
- Numerous column shadow and sign options
- Unlimited buttons in Body and Footer
- Unique tooltip style
- Paypal and s2Member button shortcode support
- 650+ Google Web Font
- 1900+ Font icons
- Font Awesome
- Material Icons
- 250+ Starter Template
- 90+ Classic Style
- 150+ Clean Style
- Optional and customizable responsivity per tables
- Configurable Breakpoints and number of columns
- Responsive Images
- HTML5 audio
- HTML5 video
- Google Map – Classic, Clean and custom pins
- Custom iFrame
Modern user-friendly Admin Interface
- Optionally Ajaxified Admin
- Help System
- Advanced Table Dashboard
- Searching and Sorting possibilities
- Cloning and Deleting bulk actions
- Update Notification and built-in Update functionality
- Visual Table Editor – Sort, Delete and Clone columns and rows
- Advanced data Export and Import
- Built-in Live Preview with responsivity settings
- Visual Composer compatibility
Supports the Latest Web Technologies
- Supports all modern browsers on the market
- Internet Explorer (9+)
- Touch support for mobile devices, including iOS, Android, and Windows
- Layered PSDs for signs and pins
- Translation ready with .mo .po files
Quality & Originality
Our goal is the best quality, however issues may occur which we try to fix quickly. We continuously monitor customer feedbacks and suggestions. Always use the latest version of this product.
v3.4 – May 23, 2023 – Compatibility & Security Update
- [FIX] Upgraded to align with PHP 8 and the latest WordPress requirements.
- [FIX] Addressed the potential XSS vulnerability by disallowing unescaped attributes in the plugins internal shortcodes.
- [FIX] Fix for the Object injection vulnerability issue when in the shortcode.
- [FIX] Stricter user capability verification for updating settings on the General Settings page.
- [FIX & CHANGE] The built-in update mechanism for the plugin can now only be accessed with the ‘update_plugin’ capability. This is also applicable to the Update page on the plugin page.
v3.3.19 – June 18, 2021
- [FIX] PHP 7.4 compatibility issues fix in frontend
- [FIX] Minor backend CSS fixes
v3.3.18 – December 28, 2020
- [FIX] WordPress 5.6 compatibility issues fix in backend and frontend
- [IMPROVEMENT] New tooltip position possibilities and automatic alignment on mobiles
- [FIX] Fix for tooltip “cut-off” issue on mobiles
v3.3.16 – November 14, 2019
- [FIX] WordPress 5.3 compatibility issue fix
v3.3.15 – July 8, 2019
- [IMPROVEMENT] Minor improvements in PHP code
- [IMPROVEMENT] Cornerstone Page Builder integration
v3.3.14 – Jan 21, 2019
- [FIX] PHP 7+ Compatibility issue fix
- [IMPROVEMENT] Minor CSS improvement in the frontend CSS
v3.3.13 – Aug 16, 2018
- [IMPROVEMENT] Improved API caching to prevent slow down of the admin page loading if API is unavailable
We are frequently releasing new features and bufixes to the plugin, so it is strongly recommended to keep it up do date, to make sure that you utilise all the latest fixes, features and improvements!