- Create a responsive Glossary page with search feature
- All terms and definitions held in XML
- Definitions can include text, images, video or any user defined HTML
- Optionally animate definition text and imagery
- Easily add YouTube/Vimeo video
- Automatically sorts words alpha-numerically
- Search for words with auto-suggest as you type
- Supports query string parameters to open at a specific letter/word/definition
- Supports internal branching of definitions
- Simple to change font styles, colours and layout
- Touch device friendly
- Supports both absolute and responsive layout (Bootstrap 3)
- Comes with documentation and three fully functional examples
Version 3 updates (11/2/16):
- Supports responsive layout.
Version 2 updates (29/4/15):
- Supports query string parameters to load the Glossary at a specific letter/word/definition.
- Includes (optional) search field which suggests words as you type.
- Updated documentation