Glider – is a simple slider script that automatically animates layers of still imagery for creating illusion of 3D. It pans and zooms photo in any direction to achieve Ken Burns 3D effect.
Try before you buy
- Buy this product to get the project archive.
- Then extract project, open index.html in Documentation folder for offline documentation or use online version.
- Open index.html in Constructor folder to run visual editor of your slideshow. Use constructor to configure your slideshow and it will generate code for embedding into your webpage.
Library of ready slides
- 1.2 – Better handling z-index position of slides. Added 6 new slides to library. Added test.html file for testing generated code.
- 1.1 – Fixed issues in code generation. Updated Photoshop video tutotial.
- 1.0 – First release.