This app allows the user to create a gif by building each frame content such as the background image, the background color and the text with its font and its color. The user can add any text he/she want as the text adapts itself to the frame, can add any image from its camera or gallery and can add the Apple emojis as stickers.
As usual, the app allows the user to share the final gif (as a gif or a video) using any app installed in his/her device as Facebook or Twitter.
Moreover you can almost directly built and make revenue out of this app as it also includes Google AdMob support (both banners and interstitials).
- Create gifs using text and images: The app allows to create each frame and edit the content by adding text, an image and changing several properties as the background color.
- iPhone & iPad support: Works on any model of this family of devices.
- Flat design: It has a flat design matching current web and app design trends.?
- Use of Storyboard: In order to provide a visual reference and speed up development.
- Clean & commented code: The code tries to be as basic as possible and there are comments on the most important parts.
- Auto resize with all devices: The UI adapts itself using NSConstraints and shows or hides certain elements to fit all screens. It is specially designed to look great on any screen.
- Share to any app: Thanks to in-built share protocol, you can share the final image using any app installed on your device.
- Creates both gif & video: In order to provide maximum support to share, the app creates a video and a gif and the user can choose which one to share or save.
- Google AdMob support: We added a bottom banner to display Google AdMob ads so you can make some revenue out of this app.