Geek Googlemap Module allows you to easily integrate Google Maps into your site. It comes with a simple-to-use back-end control panel and various advanced settings to help you be able to easily customize a map to fit your website.Documentation | Visit Our Website
Supports multiple pointers
Easily sets up pointers with drag n drop feature. Markers list is able also to loaded from file or URL, this allows Geek google map module to display a data that is exported by other 3rd party extensions.
Sets up map style
Easily sets up map style with Visual Map Winzard
- Fully responsive
- Supports various map types that are: Road Map, Satellite Map, Hybrid Map, Terrain Map.
- Create makers list from data file or URL (supported file types: JSON and CSV).
- Supports Maker Clusterer to improve performance when display a large amount of pointers.
- Supports various map mode that are: Normal map, Direction, Polyline, Poligon.
- Full settings for map controls.