Sleek, Modern & Innovative: Gear HTML5 Audio Player.
Showcase your music with style. Gear Player provides a never seen user interface that will engage everybody. It pushes HTML5 to its limits with smooth SVG animations, an unique Canvas equalizer and SoundCloud support.
- Intuitive Interface
- Responsive Design
- Smooth SVG Animations
- Canvas Equalizer
- Shuffled Playback
- Circular Trackbar
- JSON Playlists
- Docked Mini Player
- SoundCloud Support
- Randomized Colors
- Endless Albums
- Over 40 Options
- Mobile friendly
- Crafted with LESS
- Demo page included
- SoundManager2 by Schillmania schillmania.com/projects/soundmanager2/
- Greensock by Jack Doyle www.greensock.com
- Raphael.js by Dmitry Baranovskiy raphaeljs.com
- Preload.js by Grant Skinner createjs.com/
- jQuery Mousewheel by Brandon Aaron github.com/brandonaaron/jquery-mousewheel
- jQuery Color Animations github.com/jquery/jquery-color
- Overdrive For Metal Heads by ultrazonemusic
- Asphalt by Bork
- Road Star by soundroad
- Monster Kill by Akoahi
- Biker Crusade by Mihai Sorohan
- Old School Alternative by cleanmindsounds
- The Atomic Riff by yasiekk
- Creative Commons SoundCloud Sets Audiotheque & Lost Sounds
The showcased songs are not included in the download package.
Disable HTTPS Everywhere to get SoundCloud working. A Webserver is required to run the Player. To visualise the Equalizer enable Flash Player in your browser.
For the time being, I’ll watch closely the outcome of the changes and act accordingly. If possible I’ll update the player to support it, otherwise, the Soundcloud support is likely to be stripped from the codebase.