Complete GDPR Toolkit for WordPressThe General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) unites 28 EU countries as a whole under one strict data protection law on monitoring and handling personally identifiable information overall. Each website gathering any kind of records from EU citizens must comply with new GDPR rules. The Best GDPR WordPress Plugin! The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is a set of instructions for companies that collect and process EU user data on the Internet. The new regulation is aimed at improving the level of protection and giving EU residents wide control over their data.
- Data Access – Dedicated form to request personal data stored on a website;
- Right to be Forgotten – Request to delete all stored data (confirmed by email link);
- Manage and automate user requests for data access/deletion and set custom email notifications;
- GDPR Consent checkboxes – Easily add consent boxes for various forms on your website like WordPress Comments and customized contact forms;
- 24/7 Live Support
- WooCommerce Orders & Checkout fields;
- Contact Form 7 GDPR Consent checkboxes;
- Gravity Form GDPR Consent checkbox and Entries fields;
- BuddyPress GDPR Consent checkboxes;
Authors are allowed to bundle this plugin only after purchasing the Extended License
Please do not hesitate to contact us directly. If you face problems with this plugin, just send us an email.
Important: Please be sure you check out the demo and ask all the questions to know about the plugin features before purchase (you can use the comment board or Forum: https://stylemixthemes.com/forums/ – for all presale questions). Purchases done by mistake or for features that don’t exist cannot be refunded.