NotesThis is the Wordpress Plugin Version of my FWTube PHP Version
OverviewEasily hide partial or all of your premium content from your users until they finished watching an embedded Youtube video.
- Suitable for: landing page with free giveaway, learning site, site with freemium content, and much more…
- Your premium content will be hidden until user finished watching your Youtube Video
- Hide partial or all of your content in any page or post
- Hide anything you want from your post or page
- Your content won’t show in Source View
- Set your video to autoplay
- Remove the Information bar or Control bar from the Youtube Player
- You can change the message text and format to your likes
- Easy to use with simple shortcode
- Easy to setup, less than 2 minutes to setup.
- Customizable message
- Cross browser
RequirementsWordpress 4.3 or newer (older versions may work but they have not been tested).
- Only one video that can be shown in one page/post.
- FW-Tube may not work together with cache system (plugin, CDN, cloudflare, etc).
FW-Tube may not work together with my FATS: Force Adblock to Stop plugin with Global Show and Global Lock enabled.
Locking A Content
- Create your post as usual.
Wrap your locked content with FWTube shortcode.
This is your public content [fwtube id="XXXX " width="560" height="315" autoplay="false" info="false" control="false"] This is your hidden content [/fwtube] This is your public content.
- XXXX is your Youtube Video ID
- You can set the width and height to your needs (Default width: 560, height: 315).
- You can set autoplay to true (Default autoplay: false).
- You can set infobar to true to show top information bar (Default info: false).
- You can set control to true to show bottom control bar (Default control: false).
You can use image or other media inside the FWTube shortcode.
If you want to show a video without locking any content, you can wrap nothing inside the FWTube shortcode and position it to your likes.
- Save your post.
Looking for something else?I have created a few items in CodeCanyon that you may want to take a look:
If you have an idea for a website/plugin or you want something to be made, don’t hesitate to contact me.