FullScreen Video Background – Adobe Muse WidgetAn amazing widget for Adobe Muse to fill the background with a video and also have the ability to overlay custom patterns on to the video. The widget has many options to make the website look cool with the video.
Use it and Enjoy.
Installing and Using:
- Once you’ve Downloaded the widget, extract it to the desired location (Folder).
- Launch Adobe Muse.
- Navigated to the place extracted and double click on “Nakshatra – FullScreen Video Background”.
- Head back to Adobe Muse, pull out Library panel (Window Menu – Library).
- In the Library Menu, you should find a folder named Nakshatra. Open the Folder.
- Once the folder is open, you’ll see the widget named “Nakshatra – FullScreen Video Background”. Click and Drag it on to the page. Place it anywhere on the page, it doesn’t render on the website.
- Upload your Mp4, webm, ogg videos and Poster frame image by selecting “Add File” option in the Widget.
- Set the opacity and custom pattern and enjoy.
Make sure you’re uploading all the formats required, because some browsers use other formats like webm and ogg.
Video patterns Images are included.
Note: The Video doesn’t loop when viewed from Preview in browser, but works perfectly when hosted. Convert and/or compress the video with a smaller video bit-rates. Higher the Video Bit-rate, higher the file size and the browsers won’t be able to load them. so keep it as low as possible.
Let us know if you need any help in setting up the widget, we shall do the needful.