The plugging is designed for convenient presentation of images for users of the site as a full screen picture.
- Gallery is adaptive and will display correctly on any device, be it a phone, map-case or any other PC .. (computer)
- You can change photo in many ways, you can control it by the arrows (left) and (right) on the PC, you can drag the mouse on photo to the left and to the right, you can simply click on the photo and will be switching to the next image.
- The gallery works on mobile devices and allows you to change the image with your finger on the screen (Touch).
- Gallery reduces photo to the right size, if they are more than the screen of the user.
- Gallery can also be closed by pressing the key (Esc) or by clicking on the gray space in the gallery and also on pressing on the cross in the gallery.
- If you are using a preview of the image as and the link goes to a large image loading system is implemented in the gallery for this image, it operates as follows. When you call the plug it will be (preload: 2), this means that if your gallery has 9 pictures and the user clicked on the 5th, the plugging will download the fifth picture and 2 on the left and the right, that is 5-2 and 5 +2 eventually plugging will load (3,4,5,6,7) pictures, it is very convenient and does not load the user’s traffic.